Chapter Two

Thanks for checking out the first chapter! These chapters only take so long because I want them to be perfect! (This one took extra long since I got braces on the 20th and my face still kinda hurts)
———————————————

Fuck. This definitely wasn't a dream.

Paul was silently freaking out.

'What the actual fuck is going on? Why would I be here?'

He thought about it for a few seconds and realized that it was probably that creepy record player! I mean, why would someone break into your house, not steal anything and then leave a note saying 'Please Please fix everything'? Probably many reasons, but Paul had just read a new sci-fi, time travel book, and jumped to a conclusion.

There had to be something weird going on here, but first, he needed to do some digging.

Apparently he was thinking about his 'plans' for too long since when he looked up, everyone was staring at him.

"Hey Paul, are you ok? You've been pretty quiet since you passed out earlier, are ya feeling ok?" George said while stuffing his face with biscuits.

"Yeah, are you doing ok?" John added, and not sarcastically mind you. It was probably the most sincere thing he had asked Paul in their entire friendship. There had been moments before the Beatles where they had cried on each other's shoulders, or helped each other through hard times. The moments of sincerity became much rarer as the years went by.

Paul froze for a second before answering.

"Yeah I'm doing fine. Just a little out of it since, y'know, I just passed out." Everyone laughed and they moved on to other subjects.

Paul was still silently freaking out since, y'know, he was having casual conversation with two dead people and one of his longest friends who was supposed to look 80, not 20-something!

He excused himself and went to go find a bathroom, and a calendar.

            •••••••••

He quickly came across a bathroom.

He walked inside and almost passed out again.

He looked at himself in the old  and saw that he was 20 again!

He poked and prodded around his face and body, completely amazed at how good he looked.

His face wasn't filled with wrinkles or sagging, it was full of life and plump. His body was also much stronger and thinner. The years had not been too kind on his old body and he was happy to feel his body so young!

'My eyes are huge! When did they shrink? And my skin is so soft and wrinkle-free!' He thought to himself.

"Damn... I look hot as fuck." He said in a hushed tone.

"Well no need to flatter yourself, but yes, you do look pretty 'hot as fuck'"

Paul screamed and looked over at the door where a very smug John Lennon was leaning.

"Jesus! You bloody scared me!" Paul half-shouted.

"Oh boo-hoo!"

They stood in awkward silence for a bit before Paul spoke up.

"Um John?"

"Yes?"

"What day is it?"

"March 23rd?" John asked with a confused tone of voice.

"No... I mean, what year is it?"

"Bloody hell... you must've hit your head pretty hard! It's 1963!"

So far, Paul's conclusion was right. That "record player" was a time machine of sorts. And right now, his one goal, was to not change the future, and to get home as soon as possible.

Everything had to go exactly the same way. It had too! But maybe there were other options? He needed to get back home. This wasn't his life anymore!

Paul didn't think too hard and decided that now definitely was not the time to have a full-blown investigation on why he's in the past.

Paul followed John back out the bathroom and went to join the others, who were already in the car to go to the studio.

Today was gonna be a long day...

••••••••••

As their car came to a screeching halt, Paul realized that weren't THAT famous yet so they could just walk into the studio without any bodyguards or policemen trying to keep away all the fan girls. They had only just released their first (not for Paul) album!

Paul decided to lay low for the time being and trail behind.

As he was got closer to the entrance, someone pulled him into the alleyway.

He struggled and kicked but eventually gave up. Even with his new-found strength, the attacker was too strong.

He looked over at the person who took him into the alleyway and saw no one, just a faint glow in one of the far corners.

He got up and checked out the faint glow and found a note, similar to the one on the record player that started all of this.

The note read as follows-

'Hey Paulie! I've seen you taken my advice to play the record! I've taken you back in time to fix all of your mistakes. Go to the address I've listed below so I can explain everything. Be there by 11:07 pm.

Please trust me, you need to for the sake of everything.

-someone who is kinda important.

(P.s I'm not a murderer so you don't have to be scared)'

Paul was scared that something was gonna happen to him, but he was relieved to see that he might get some answers.

He quickly ran back to where the others were and pretended like nothing happened. They couldn't know what was going on.

'Lets just hope I get some answers...'

———————————————
Hope you guys enjoyed!
Sorry it's kinda short!

What are your theories on what's gonna happen next?

Y'know count: 2

-947 words-

Peace and love, Andrew ✌️