Prelude

• Dedicated to Anshika Saxena

This prologue is a flash back to when Aqua and Pisces were about 2-3 years old, maybe younger. This whole thing is in Aqua's point of view.

+---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+ 

~*~*~*~Aqua P.O.V.~*~*~*~

I woke up in the laboratory. Scared, young, cold and trapped in an adult world. We felt like birds, longing to get out of a prison and to be free.  I could hear so many noises around me; the screeching of birds, the barking of dogs and the scratching of claws everywhere. I looked beside me. There was my brother Pisces, clambering against the cage. I felt strange, like I was going to fall asleep any minute. I looked around and saw a few men in white robes run towards us. They pressed a big red button on the wall and our metal door started to lift along with many others. A frenzy rush whirled around us as many weird shaped things ran and flew to the door. Me and my brother looked around but couldn't jump out of our prison. We just sat there in the corner, shivering and holding on to each other. Then someone lifted us out of the cage and ran towards the door with us in their hands. We bounced up and down; the only thing keeping us together was our hands that were held. Suddenly, our carrier stopped. We looked down from the person's arms and saw a huge lake. Shouts were heard behind us, and the carrier panicked. He looked at us with silver blue eyes and examined the marks on our necks. Sighing, he let us into the water and ran towards the louder noises of crashes and yelling. I took a breath, so did Pisces, and we dived.

+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

Hellooo... hope you liked it! More will be coming very shortly. It's a cooperated effort so I wont post anything without talking to her first! Please vote, comment, critise, praise, like, tweet, fav, and add to your library! xoxoxoxoxo <3 BTW: Suggestions for plots are greatly appreciated!