Chapter 4

Hey guys, sorry for not uploading at all for like... months. Just that, were busy with work and school and all that stuff. THis chapter has mild swearing... so yea, just thought I should tell ya. Thanks!

(Erica: BTW, I'm starting a new project for wattpad. Tell ya about it later. =D)

+---Angel POV---+

Daniel and Pisces wandered in, while  I started preparing some lunch,

“Hey Ang, you’re making us lunch right?” Daniel stated. Ugh, he was so rude sometimes, poor Aqua, she’d had a crush on him for ages but he could be so immature… maybe I was a bit biased, Aqua was always talking about Pisces but to me, he wasn’t that annoying.

“Yes, for the matter of fact, I am. But not for you!” I said smiling slightly. I poured the hot chocolate mix into the two mugs and served one to Aqua. “Here you are, my best and most famous drink of all time” I laughed loudly. We all knew that I had always wanted to be Chef. Some people thought that I was dumb but no way was I going to let that stop me!

“Hurah! Hurah! A new amazing dish from the young aspiring Chef Angel!” Aqua cheered loudly playing along. The two boys rolled their eyes at our silly behavior.

“So.. how was your little talk?”Pisces asked questioningly, “You know, the one about makeup and stuff?”, Daniel chimed in “Yeah, cause obviously, that’s all girls are able to talk about.” Aqua punched her brother in the stomach and he doubled over.

“What did you do that for?!?” he shouted, his tone slightly angry. Aqua shrugged and turned back to me. By this time, I was preparing my main meal: Peanut jelly sandwhiches. I cut up the sandwhich into mini-triangles, just the way me and Aqua liked them. I pushed the plate towards her and she thanked me and grabbed a piece. Munching on them happily, we didn’t notice Pisces reach towards the plate and grab pieces for both him and Daniel.

“Oh my god Pisces!” I shouted when I finally relised, I made those for Aqua and me only! They smiled in unision and tried to look at me with puppy faces. Aqua smirked,

“Hah, those look more like lizard faces than puppy ones. You can’t suck up to us!” she said, stating the obvious truth. I finished my first sandwhich piece and started on my second, Daniel had also finished his slice and he stuck his tongue out rudely.

“Ugh, Peanut butter and jam sandwhiches? Again? Don’t you want to change at all???” he asked raising an eyebrow. I scowled at him and snatched the plate of sandwich slices away from his graspes.

“Excuse ,me? I love peanut butter and jam, so your just going to have to deal with it!” I shouted then covered my mouth in embarresment. Wow, could I really be that loud?

+---Pisces POV---+

“Excuse me? I love peanut butter and jam, so your just going to have to deal with it!” Angel shouted loudly, then covered her mouth. I was surprised, Angel didn’t seem like the girl who could shout, or be snappy. That seemed more like an Aqua thing. But seriously, all Angel ate was peanut butter and jam sandwiches. I mean, of course that wasn’t the only thing she ate, but it didn’t make a difference. Some people I guess didn’t know about change.

“Wow… geez” Daniel mumbled quietly, I only heard it because I was next to him but Aqua turned to look at him and glared at him slightly.

“Well, anyways…” Aqua said, obviously trying to change the subject. “I heard from ‘her highness’ that we were needed for a meeting.” Aqua always talked about Jessica like that.