~11~

The Next Day:
I was playing with my best friend,Cora. My brother let us draw funny faces together in his sketchbook. Fabrizio was struggling to get a conversation started with a Norwegian girl,Helga Dahl,she sat with her family at a table across the room"No Italian? Some little English?" Helga"No. No. Norwegian. Only"

Then in came Rose. She was wearing a beautiful white and golden yellow dress. She looked like a beautiful princess from the fairytales I would read about"Hello,Jack" Jack"Hello,again" I ran up to her"Rosie!" She picked me up and hugged me and kissed my forehead"Hi,Jackie. I missed you" Me:"I've missed you too. You take good care of my brother,you hear me,missy?" Rose"Yes,precious. Only if he takes care of me" I waved back to her as she puts me down and she waved to me as I went back to play with Cora.

Jack put Fabrizio and Helga in charge of watching me. Helga absolutely adores and loves me. My parents passed away when I was a baby. No brothers or sisters besides Jack and he was only 15 years old at the time,we didn't have any close kin either. We left our home and we have been on our own since then.

Jack,he is the only family I have,he has really become more of my father than my brother. He did show me a picture of a woman:

 He did show me a picture of a woman:

Jack"This lady. She used to sit at this bar every night,wearing every piece of jewelry she owned,waiting for her long lost love. They called her Madame Bijoux"

Meanwhile:
Mr. Ismay"I see you have not yet lit the last four boilers?" Captain"No. I don't see the need. We are making excellent time" Ismay"The press knows the size of Titanic. Now, I want them to marvel at her speed. We must give them something new to print. This maiden voyage of Titanic must make headlines" Captain"Mr. Ismay,I would prefer not to push the engines until they've been properly run in" Ismay"Well,I am just a passenger. I leave it to your good offices to decide what's best. But what a glorious end to your final crossing. To arrive in New York on Tuesday night and surprise them all. Make the morning papers. Retire with a bang,eh,EJ?"

Jack did work on a squid boat in Monterey. Then we went to LA and the Santa Monica pier where he did portraits for 10 cents each. The others were gracious and curious about the man who had saved Rose's life,but her mother looked at him like an insect,a dangerous insect,which must be squashed quickly.