~2~

An old woman was doing pottery when she heard on the TV"Hello,Tracy. Of course,everyone knows the familiar stories of Titanic. You know,the nobility of the band playing to the very end and all that. But what I'm interested in are the untold stories,the secrets locked deep inside the hull of Titanic" the old woman was blown away,shocked.

She turned towards the TV"And we're out here using robot technology to go further into the wreck than anybody has ever done before" Tracy,the news reporter"Your expedition is at the center of a storm of controversy" the old woman used her cane to walk over to the TV and Tracy continues to speak"...over salvage rights and even ethics. Many are calling you a grave robber" Man"Well,nobody ever called the recovery of the artifacts..."

A younger woman came over"What is it?" The older woman"Turn that up,dear" the younger woman turned up the volume of the television,the man continued to speak"I have museum-trained experts sent out here making sure...that these relics are preserved and catalogued properly. Take a look at these drawings that we found just today"

The TV showed two photos:

And one of a little girl(Anurag Dhruw-Little girl sketch)

Man"Pieces of paper that's been underwater for 84 years. And my team are able to preserve them intact. Should these have remained unseen at the bottom of the ocean for eternity...when we can see and enjoy it now" the old woman"I'll be goddamned"