Chapter 3 *Pic of Aimee*

Chapter 3:

I felt so happy. My brain had a show about sunshine, lolliepops and rainbows. And then, in my show, i saw him. Reese. He looked like a god. And i instantly missed him. I snapped out of my happy display and grabbed my phone. I quickly typed a message back.

*Heqq, u wanna cumm ova l8r. we shud tots hang xx :P*

Really, this is the first boy who i've texted thats not my family. I instantly got a reply and read it eagerly

*Yeaa of course i will cumm ovaa and we should hang deffz c u in 10 xo Reese*

I sent a reply saying my address. I lay on my bed, then immediently jumped up and got changed. I wore a nice black dress that had small flowers at the bottom. I left my hair down and put the tiniest amount of makeup on. Just some black eyeliner and some mascara. Thats it. I walk downstairs and grab a drink from the kitchen. Thats when i hear the doorbell. I put my drink down and quickly walk to the door. I out on my casual face and open the door. Hes so cute. He's wearing some baggy jeans and a white t-shirt, with a black leather jacket over it. Wow, thats all i could think of. He smiled at me and i just, melted.

"Heyy. See you made it ok?"

"Yeah, I live just over that hill" He said, pointing in the direction.

"Oh, okk, Cool. Come in by the way."

"Thanks"

"Do you want a drink or something" I ask, not sure what to do next.

"Yeah, sure, thanks." he said back, looking around the house.

"Um, take a seat to if you want." i called out from the kitchen.

I got him a glass of coke and walked back into the lounge room. He was sitting on the lounge looking as comfy as ever. I giggled at the sight.

"Whats so funny?" He said looking at me.

"Nothing" I passed him the drink, and he said thanks.

The rest of the time he was there was just a blur. We talked about school, home, friends, family, pets and hobbys. But way to soon, he got a text from his Mum and he had to leave. I said goodbye and went to my room. I lay on my bed, and nearly fell asleep. But then i heard my own Mum open the door so i got up and went downstarirs.

"Heyy there chicky bee. What are you wearing?"

Oh crap.

"Umm, nothing. Just trying on some old clothes to see if they fit, and uh, this was so confy i forgot i had it on. Be right back" I said in a rush.

I quickly ran to my room and got changed into some black short shorts and a white singlet. I put my hair in a messy bun and washed my makeup off. I ran downstairs and lay on the lounge.

"Big day?" I heard my mum walk in, then move my feet to sit down.

"Yeah, biggest day of my life" I said with a puff.

"Well go upstairs and do your homework, and then we can make dinner. Mum was a bad cook, so i helped her alot.

"K" I said and walked slowly to my room.

Today has been great.