Chapter 4 *Pic of Jeremy*

A-N, Heyy theree fans, sorry i havent uploaded in ages, its jst that our internet has been down :( anyhoo its bakk so yea, i will try and upload faster :D Thanks for reading, ENJOY!! :D

Chapter 4:

A few more days, a few more hours, a few more minutes, and i realised, I needed Reese. We talked all the time, on the bus, on the phone, on Facebook, MSN ecetera ecetera. But after 1 week he asked me to meet him at the park close to his house.

I was a little nervous about meeting him, because it seemed like he was nervous too when he called and told me.

I sat on the seesaw and listened to the chimes of the wind. It sounded like angels whispering a very beautiful song.

"Hey beautiful" I hear those words around my ears, and realise its him talking to me, not his voice sounding so similar to the wind song.

I turn and see him standing there with a slightly amused look on him. I wondered whats funny, then i realised that im on a seesaw. 14 years old. By myself. Right. I quickly jumped off and blushed heavily.

Once again, my blushing made him laugh, so i walked over to him and gave him a big hug. He was a bit taken aback, but then returned the hug harder.

I pulled back and smiled at him.

"so, what was it you wanted to talk about?" i said, leading him to the swings where we sat.

"Well, Uhh, its kinda hard to say it but, um" He said stuttering.

"Oh spit it out already i said, and smiled a little bit.

"Well, um its Vale-"

"REESE! OMG is that really you? Wow, you really have turned gorgeous. Why did i lose you?" I heard a girls voice and turned to see her.

Shes really skinny, with bleached hair down a bit above her waist. She had designer sunnies on and a short skirt and singlet. I turned to Reese with confusion written all over my face, and saw that he jumped up with also confusion, but a hint of disgust.

"Emily? What are you doing here?" He said, walking slowly towards her.

Emily. I knew that name form a girl at my school. Yes. Thats her. Emily, uhh Emily Shree.

"I Have come to visit you silly!" She said, with a fake girly laugh that made me shudder slightly, though i dont know why.

"Why me? You broke up with me remember?" Reese said looking seriously confused now.

"Because i want your help. I only broke up with you because some guy asked me out, and i couldnt refuse" She said, looking a bit burt.

"Thats not true! You broke up with me because you were cheating on me for some Jeramy bloke! I know the truth Emily!

"Yes, well. Jeremy broke up with me for this simple, boring girl named Ally or something" She said, in a bored, not caring voice. But i knew something.

"Its Aimee. Your the girl Jeremy broke up for my BEST friend. Huh. I wouldnt thought he had better taste then you. Huh." I said, not happy about what she said about Aimee.

"Excuse me! And who are you, little filthy, thingy" She said, looking me up and down."

Just as i was about to say something, Reese cut me off.

"Shes my Girlfriend"

Emily looked shocked and i could tell that so did I. We werent official. Just almost there. Sorta.

"Reese?" I said, in shock.

"Yeah, i was going to tell you before Emily showed up. I was going to ask you to be my Valentine. Well, for tomorrow anyway." He said, smiling a small, but happy smile.

"Of course" I said, and gave him a hug, and a small kiss, before walking back down the road, hand in hand, leaving Emily by herself.

Thanks for reading :D I will upload once i get 5 votes. Thanks again for reading xx <3 :D