Chapter 2 *Pic of Chris*

Chapter 2:

"Well. That went well." Aimee said to me as Anna left.

"Yeah, well. Thats easy for you to say." I mumbled, not happy anout how Anna knows about how i liked Chris, and that shes going to tell the whole school.

"Dont worry about it. Come on. Lets go."

The rest of the day went forever. In English, after Lunch the dream did return. Except he was angry at me for embrassing him at Lunch today. I was so upset that when i woke up i had tear marks streaming down my face. That ended my crush for him. He was pretty good looking. Tall, handsome, nice. Everything you want from a guy. He had light brown hair and green eyes. But lighter then mine. Way lighter. His smile lit up the whole room, and made me melt when i saw it. But he had Anna. And she was really pretty. With long, curly blonde hair and purple eyes that were magnificent. She could get any guy, and she did. She once had 158 boyfriends in 3 months. All ending with her breaking up with them for the next guy. But for some reason she stayed with Chris for 2 years. And the whole school is just plain outright shocked. The girls jealous about Chris not being with them, and the boys jealous about Anna not being with them. So when the day finally ended, Me, Aimee and Jeramy walked to the bus stop, and waited. The Bus stop was just like Lunch. Couples making out, saying those 3 owrds meaning-lessly. Even Aimee and Jeramy were joining in. I dont know why, but it bugs me so much. I guess its because i dont have a boyfriend, and dont get told. But, i dont want a boyfriend. Theres nothing wrong with being single. I guess. Once the bus came, i jumped on and sat down next to the window. Before Aimee could come on the bus, a boy with brown curly hair sat down next to me. He was really cute, so i sorta blushed. He had silver eyes that made me dizzy and was nicely tanned. He looked at me and smiled.

"Hi. Im Reese."

"Hi. Sandy"

He shook my hand, and they were so soft. I couldnt believe it. He laughed as if he read my mind and i blushed again.

"You must like the colour red?" He asked. I looked at him in confusion and he laughed again.

"Well, your face keeps going red and i thought it must be your favoutite colour."

I blushed even more and he laughed a really cute laugh this time and i smiled to myself.

"Well you must like laughing because thats all you have seemed to do sitting here" I pointed out.

"Yeah, thats because you are so funny."

"You mean funny looking" i mumbled back. That cracked him. He bursted out laughing a full on laugh and i couldnt help but join in. Aimee, who had just got on the bus, was looking for me and saw me laughing with Reese. She looked at me funny and walked down to the end of the bus to sit with Anna. She doesnt do it often. But for some reason, Anna likes Aimee. And she allows her to hang with her, but not me. And if im not at school, she'll sit with Anna, who will happily let her sit with her. I dont understand the look though. Hmm. I'll text her.

*Heyy Aimee, wats with tha funni look b4? I cant figure it out. xoxo Sanddyy <3<3*

I sent that, and in one second i heared her message tone go off. I looked behind me and see her looking at me with a puzzled look. She hasnt read it yet, only saw my name, so she looked down and read it. I turned around and got prepared for the reply, when i saw Reese looking at me.

"Why are you looking at me?" I ask, slightly annoyed. I dont like it when people stare atn me like that.

"Im just wondering whats up" He said back, in a voice of concern.

I blush slightly again and he chuckled softly. I heard the message tone go off on my phone and i looked at it. From Aimee. The funny thing about this was that because i have a Nokia C3, when i put a photo with her number in contacts, it comes up when i get a message from her. It was a really funny photo. She had these nerdy glasses on that were green and made a funny face. I laughed softly and opened up the message. It said,

* I was wonderin y u were with tht cute guy but it was a guud look, lyk i was happy 4 u :P* I laughed out loud and looked behind me. She was looking at me and smiling. I turned around again and wrote my reply,

*thx, i thought it was lyk a y aint u sitting wiff me kindaa look :P lol*

I sent tht and closed my eyes. My brain was really hurting. I felt something in my hands and remembered my phone was still sitting in there. I look at my phone and check the time. Whoops, i fell asleep. I looked up and noticed that this was my stop. I jumped up and waved goodbye to Aimee, and said goodbye to Reese. I stepped outside and walked the extra 2 minutes home. I walked to the door, grabbed the key, opened up and walked into the cool house with our fabulous air conditioner. It was really hot outside and was glad to be freeted by the cool storm of air. I walked upstairs to my room and lied on my bed. I heared my message tone go off again. I looked down and saw a different name, and a different photo. It said Reese, and had a photo of him that he must of sent to my phone when i was asleep. OMG i really was asleep. I felt excited and read the message. It said,

*Miss u alreadyy xx*

I yelled out in excitement and closed my eyes. What was this feeling. It was happiness, but with butterflys zooming around in my stomach. This was a new feeling for me.

Thanks for reading, i hoped u enjoyed. Please comment, vote fan and add to libary. Thanks :D

~LullabyBubz~ xx <3<3