Chapter 1 *Pic of Sandy*

Chapter 1:

~~~Dream~~~

"Hi Sandy"

I turn around and see the boy from my school who i have a crush on. Somehow we are both on the beach, and the waves are a small, beautiful sound, as i stand here looking at him.

"Heyy Chris. What are you doing here?"I ask suspiciously. Its Tuesday. "Why arnt you in School?"

"Same as you." He replied simply, then gestured to the sand. "We are here because of you."

"Right. Sure. Now, how do we get back to school?" I say, as i start walking towards the road. But when i get to the top, theres nothing there. Just more sand.

"Sandy. Stop trying to get away. you know you cant. We are meant for each other."

I blush slightly and walk towards the water. Once im at the edge, i say to Chris, who is behind me,

"This place is beautiful. I mean, the water is so calm and soft. And the sand is so white, and beautiful. Im just, whats the word? Amazed. About the beauty here." I say, taking in my surroundings.

Theres white sand everywhere, and its so smooth and flat, you cant help wanting to be here forever. And the water. I just cant explain the sudden impact of beauty as the water washes up in a pleasant way. Its a perfect clear blue, and you can see all the magnificant shells that linger in the cool water of this magical ocean.

"Yes. Its queit a dream." Chris whipsered and walked next to me. He grabbed my hands and pulls me closer. Im surprised about his actions but pleased about them. He pulls my ear to his soft cool lips and says:

~~~End Of Dream~~~

"Sandy Dant, Are you listening?"

I sit straight up as i see Mr. Cazture glaring at me, because, terribly, i just had the most perfect dream ever, and i had just woken up. Oh and of course he wasnt happy that i fell asleep during his science lesson, but, whatever. He was just rambling on about, how, um the earth, oh i dont know, just some random stuff that i dont need to know about. What was really on my mind was that dream. How Chris held me close in his arms, how the soft breeze swished my hair around my face, and how his eyes poured deep inside mine. It was beautiful. And i hope i can visit the dream in English after Lunch. And speaking about Lunch, it should arrive in about 3...2..1, *DING* Thank you very much.

Walking to where we sit was snnoying. I hated seeing all the 'Cute' couples who say 'I Love You' like its something thats going out of fashion. And they dont even mean it. One girl will say, I Love You too a guy, and a day later shes cheating on him with another guy down the road. And thats the same with boys too, they do the excact same thing to girls. So as i walked past one couple, i noticed it was my best frined Aimee and her Boyfriend Jeramy. I quickly walked over there and pulled Aimee up from making out with Jeramy and started walking away. We did this everyday and it was funny everytime seeing Jeramys face the first time i did it. It was a mixture of horror, confusion and anger before i explained it, but everytime its surprise, and i take joy from his pain.

"Come on girl, time to get away from the 'man of your dreams'" I said and did a strange voice when i said man of your dreams.

"Heyy, he is. Anything wrong with that?" She said back in horror that i was mocking her.

"No, of course not, its just that i think your moving way to fast with this boy buisness" I said back

"You sound like my Dad" She grumbled a reply.

Aimee was a beautiful girl. She had light, long-ish brown-blonde hair, and a light skin tone. She's the same height as me, so around 5'3. So we were sorta short for 14 year olds.She had some nice clothes that i liked, so we borrowed and shared and she let me help myself. I have brown hair but its a bit shorter then hers. My eyes are a green that looks like a dark green patch of grass but looks fairly pretty. She has boys wanting her around every corner. But she Loves Jeramy. And i dont blame her. He is pretty tall, and has Blue-Grey eyes that look like a thunder-storm. And when you make him angry he's like a thunder-storm. He has brown hair and dark skin. He cares for only Aimee, and i believe him. But, he's a teenage boy. What can you expect?

Anyway, Me and Aimee were talking when Anna, Chris's girlfriend, saw me and yelled:

"Hey, Sandy. I hear you have a crush on Chris? Whats up with that?"

I blushed and looked down. How did she find out about that. I looked up and saw that she was laughing. Only then did i realise that she didnt know. She just said it to see how i would react.

"Wow. Who would have known. ANyway. He Loves me. He's said like a thousand times. And i have returned them evenly. So back off" She barked at me, then walked away, flicking her blonde hair behind her.

And that just proved my point.