Chapter 17

**Willow's P.O.V**

"Did you have fun?" Arianna asked grinning evily, "crap crap! she heard us! ah fuck I'm screwed" I thought to myself, I grabbed Arianna by her collar and pulled her inside and slammed the door behind us, I sat her down in the armchair near the window and growled at her.

"What'd you hear?" I asked at her I felt my eyes turn to a flaming red, she leaned back in the chair smirking "A lot, Oh Lucas! Lucas Give it to me!" she groaned mockingly, I kicked her in the shin "I'll have you know I said no such thing in that moment" I scowled at her, She started pissing herself laughing slapping her hand against the arm of the chair "Your face was priceless!" She said trying to calm herself only to fail and die laughing once again.

I facepalmed and smacked her across the head with the nearest cushion, "Oh boy! We have a visitor!" A voice chirped, I looked over at Lucas who was now wearing a fuzzy sweater with a wolf smack bang in the middle, Arianna started pissing herself again I too couldn't help but die laughing, Lucas scowled at us "Hey when you lose a lot of blood, you tend to feel the cold more" he pouted and pushed Arianna off the chair and sat down.

"So you two fuck birds, why so loud?" She laughed sitting up, Lucas turned red "I-I-I Shut up" he grumbled crossing his arms, Arianna started laughing again "I won't breathe a word to anyone, promise" She smiled innocently holding out her hand toward me, I yanked on it then pulled her out of the chair then pushed her to the doorway "Now go back to bed and not Marcus' bed, YOUR bed" I scolded, Arianna rolled her eyes at me and nodded and scurried across the hall to her bedroom.

I pulled my own sweater down from the hook and turned around to Lucas and waved to him "I should be heading back to my own bed now or else I'll get caught and be skinned to my bones" I giggled, Lucas made a sad face and nodded "True, I wouldn't want my Belle Etoile to be harmed" He laughed.

"Lemme get this straight, that name creeps me out, its WILLOW or WILL" I frowned at him, he held his hands up in surrened and nodded "Alright Alright" he laughed, I closed the door behind me and I went across the hall to see if Arianna was in bed, luckily she listened to me and was passed out on her bed, I shook my head at her and opened the door to the room next to hers and shut it behind me.

I threw my sweater on the armchair then threw myself onto my bed kicking off my shoes, I rolled over and looked up at the chandelier hanging from the ceiling "I do hope she doesn't open her big trap" I thought to myself pulling the covers up, I started counting sheep and within a few minutes I had already fallen asleep.

I was woken by a prodding in my side, I opened one eye and peered over at a brown coloured wolf with red fur lining her spine, I pushed the wolf away and sat up "Fuck off Ari, I'm tired" I growled at her, she whined and walked over to the armchair, with a small display of light she appeared in the armchair combing her hair "You're a bitch, you know that right? It ain't my fault you screwed the guy ALL NIGHT LONG" she said flipping the bird at me. I kicked her in the shin and dragged myself to the door "Get the frack out and let's go find some food around here" I barked at her and pulled on a sweater and dragged Arianna out the door and slammed it behind me.

I had Arianna by the hand and was dragging her behind me down the hall and into the living room. I flung open the door to the dining room " Goooood Morning Fellow Wolflings!" I chirped, the other wolves head turned to look at me "Easy for you to say." They growled at me, a young pup named Dexter stood up "Yeah! Squealing kid all night and some going at it, common courtesy around here is appalling!" he yelled and sat down in his chair and crossed his arms furiously.

"Well I don't know who was going at it, but the squealing 'kid' you are just going to have to deal with it" My dads voice said from behind me, I bowed slightly and sat down between Arianna and Lucas, My mother then entered the dining room holding River, who looked a lot bigger than last night. My eyes widened "Yo dad, she was only tiny last night?" I asked, my father shook his head "We aren't human, the aging process is much MUCH faster than that of a human" He said sitting down next to my mother.

It was Arianna's turn to stand up "Now! I have a little performance for y'all, just for shits and giggles, ya know?" She said grinning evily at me and Lucas, she picked up a small stereo and and switched on Gangnam Style and started to dance rigorously like.she.was.riding.a.horse, If you get my drift, Lucas put his head down on the table as I stared daggers at Arianna who was laughing wickedly. She stopped dancing and switched off the stereo "Thank you" She smiled, the pups whose eyes were glazed over at the sight of Arianna's jubblies doing the trampoline, Marcus stood up this time and stood behind the three, one by one he hit each one over the over the head then sat back down.

Lucas raised his head from the table and leaned back in his chair, with that Marrine came skipping out of the kitchen balancing multiple platters or bacon,eggs and toast "Dig in y'all and enjoy" she said, her voice was silvery and sweet almost like a fairy's. The wolves started grabbing at the food I though just stuck to a simple piece of toast, Lucas on the other hand didn't touch any of it and he was wearing a coat over his sweater, when it was spring! I was going to ask him if he was alright when he stood up abruptly "May I be excused?" He asked, His and my parents nodded and he pushed his chair in and left the dining room.

I had a nagging hunch that something was wrong, I got up from my chair and followed him up the hallway. I hid around the corner to avoid being seen, I peered around the corner and saw him enter his room, I crept up the hallway and stopped outside his door and saw he had left it open. I pushed the door open slightly and poked my head in, I couldn't see him so I tiptoed inside. I looked around the room and nothing was disturbed, I could see something though beside the bed so I looked over the bed and almost choked on my tongue. Lucas was slumped against the wall completely out cold looking frail and pale.

"Holy Fuck.." I gulped.

***DUN DUN DUN, there we go Royalies, ENJOY <3***