Chapter 9

Copyright 2012- All Rights Reserved

~Lucas' P.O.V~

I dropped Willow off at her house and started walking back to the pack house, 'why was there no sensing of her feelings, that's usually the first mating sign, I guess it was just a coincidence" I thought to myself lowering my head and opened the front door, I waved to the pups and went into the study where my parents were sitting.

"Hey Mama, Hey Dad" I said and sat down on the floor and sighed heavily,

"What's wrong?" My mother asked looking at me worriedly

"Just mate problems" I said laughing slightly and picked up a cushion and started squishing it

"No mating signs?" My father asked looking up from his computer

I nodded "Yeah, absolutely nothing" I said laying down on the cushion

"How about you go rest for a bit then?" My mother said pulling me to my feet

"Okay Mama, I'll go rest" I smiled and started walking up the stairs, I opened the door to the youngest pup Sapphire's room "How ya doin hun?" I asked waving at her.

Sapphire waved back at me, Sapphire didn't talk much, my father said trauma has prevented her from talking and opening up to people, I did try my hardest to get her to talk but she never budged. I waved goodbye to Sapphire and opened my door and stepped inside.

My room was plain but was cozy with a double bed, rug and dresser with a few poster pasted on the wall, I laid down on my bed and stared at the ceiling "What if I never found my true mate" I thought to myself.

I felt a sudden stab in my back ~Our mate! She is distressed and pissed and heading this way!~ My wolf growled at me, I moved to the window and saw Willow coming out of the house, I opened up the window and jumped out of it landing on the road in front of the house.

Willow came right up to me and was glaring angrily at me "We need to talk"

*******************************************************************************************************************

~Sorry it was so short it's like 11:20pm and my brains frying haha, leave some comments <3~