Aaron laughs, "You ready princess?"

I glower at him, but he just shrugs his shoulders. The boys take off, and my hands, which were in my lap, fly around Finn's waist and squeeze.

"Hold on!" he yells.

What would have taken me twenty minutes, now took us five as we pulled into the school parking lot. People stared at the two guys on the Harley, and did a double take at the girl with the huge helmet on her head.

Finn and Aaron park right next to each other, "You're a sophomore, Aaron?" I ask once the helmets off.

"No, I'm a junior," He answers

my facial expression must have read confused because Finn explains.

"My parents started me in kindergarten a year late, along with buttwipe over here," he points to Aaron over his shoulder as he straps the helmet to the bike.

"Class should be fun, today!" Aaron rubs his palms together in anticipation.

"Hey, about the Spanish," I start. They both go silent at the awkwardness of last night. "It's not biggie! I'll just tutor you for half an hour after school, okay? Today I have cheer practice, so you can wait here or you can come to my house or I can go to yours." On the inside, I was hoping he said no to the last one.

He glances at Aaron who's raising his eyebrows, "I guess I'll wait for you and we can study at your house. If that's all right?"

Aaron's laughing to himself.

"Yea, that's fine! Just, one rule,"

he nods.

"Anything."

"You can't tell my mom or dad that you're seventeen, and therefore, actually, a senior. You must be my age. Got it?" I wait for a reply.

"Sounds doable, princess," he says with a smirk.

We walk into school together, and we are definitely stared at. "Do people always look at you like this?" Aaron asked.

I almost said no, "Actually, it a new thing this year."

"It's kinda weird," he shrugs it off and keeps walking.

"You should probably go to the office and get your schedule. The lady in there will assign you a buddy,"

he looks confused.

"What's a buddy?"

Finn points to me, "Your babysitter idiot!"

I look to Finn, "Shut up, dipstick! It's not like I wanted to babysit."

"Dipstick? Really? There are so many other nicknames that you don't even know you can use!"

Finn growls, "Aaron, shut up."

"I know, I know! Keep it on the down low," he smiles. "That rhymes!"

"You're a genius, Einstein," I mutter.

"Is that my nickname?" Aaron actually looks excited.

"Uh, sure, it's kind of offensive."

"And dipstick isn't?" Aaron watches me.

"True, now no more talking go to the office and get your stuff!"

Aaron looks off into the distance, "Stuff. Such a vague word."

"Get out of here, Einstein!"

He smiles and heads off to the office. This time I turn to Finn, "First bell's going to ring in two minutes. I'm sure you can get to all your classes today?"