19. Janhvi and Raj wedding❤❤

Start from the beginning

It was a beautiful wedding venue, decorated with many flowers.
I chatted with rahul and yash in my arms. Paa and karan bhai they are meeting the guests who come.
I also saw that Shiv was also present and was chatting with Kusum Didi.
Then without realizing I was coming over to me

Dimple: Maa, pay attention. Yesterday, you were always with Yash?

Premm: why so maa, me and Yash are friends now, Right?

Yash: right nani, uncle prem is my friend.

Dimple: Now I think you're ready to get married.

Dimple: maa and paa will introduce you to the children of our business partners.

Premm: until when will you match me !!

Dimple: And for how long will you refuse, maa will marry you soon.

Maa left me and went with Kavita di and Naina. Then I can see Sara and Janhvi heading to the wedding hall.
But I also saw T-tara.
What tare ?? Did not Sara and Janhvi say that Tara had died. What exactly happened ??
I left Yash with Kusum Didi and I approached Rahul, he looked very shocked to see the presence of Tara.

Rahul: Tara premm, Tara she is still alive.
"Rahul smiles and is shocked to see tara"

Premm: but why does sara and janhvi say that tara has died.

Rahul: I think they are hiding something !!!

The wedding ceremony began, tare just hiding behind sara and
Shiv he stands next to Sara.
I should be standing next to him and not Shiv. Janhvi and raj have become a married couple, they ask for blessings from parents. Then we all rested and prepared the program for tonight.

Again I saw Shiv entering Sara's room, what exactly were they doing?I looked for rahul, but he wasn't there either

I looked for rahul, but he wasn't there either. Finally I went to the kitchen to look for drinks and went into the room.

Sara Pov.

I am thinking of bringing together shiv and rahul. They both can also talk and solve problems between rahul and tare.
Shiv is shocked and angry to see rahul and tare together, they hold hands.

Shiv: tara what are you doing with that bastard. Your dream is ruined because of him. And now...

Tara: shiv, please listen to me.
I love rahul and rahul he also loves me, we love each other shiv.

Shiv: have you forgotten what he did to you ??

Shiv is very angry knowing tara and rahul still love each other.

Tara: I still remember it shiv, I still remember everything. I will bury the painful past in my life. Rahul and I will start a new life.