Subhadra Speaks

A book series never ends. The story lives on, even when the last page has been turned.

✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉

- INTRODUCTION TO THE SERIES -

Subhadra is her name. She's someone who wasn't heard from but definitely heard of. Being the youngest in the Yaduvanshi clan, she was the most pampered and loved Princess ever since childhood. As the clock ticks, she finds herself lost in the thoughts of Him, whom she had never seen but only heard. Everything goes well until the dice game which renders her seperated from her family, her sons being her only solace. But not everything good lasts for long and everything that follows only makes her stronger. Popularly called Veer Sodari, Veer Patni and Veer Mata, Subhadra, tells you the story of her life. 

[THIS BOOK IS PURELY A WORK OF FICTION. IT DOES NOT RELATE TO ANY INCIDENTS FROM THE REAL MAHABHARAT.]

Subhadra Speaks is a series where you can get a glimpse of her life in her words. 

The first book, "The Story Through My Eyes: Subhadra" is a rendition of how she fell in love with Prince Arjuna and how she gets married to her love.

The second book, "My Days In Indraprasth" talks about the bond she shared with her husband, his brothers and most importantly, gives a glimpse of her pure relation with her co-wife who was more of an elder sister to her. This book concludes with the day before the Dyut Sabha, the most disturbing event in the life of the Pandavas.

The third and last book, "The Seperation of Thirteen Years: Arjun & Subhadra" describes in detail, the life of Subhadra during the exile, her parenting of Abhimanyu and Upapandavas, her reunion with her husband and her family, the war fought for establishing dharma and the aftermath, ultimately ending with a monologue.  

- SUBHADRA POV -

The world saw him as a hero, a luminary, and praised him like he was God on the Earth. Aura as rich as sandal and glow as divine as the moon, in a few moments, I knew that my heart was no longer mine. Prince Arjuna, a famous archer, the ruler of my heart, right from childhood. The feeling came up in a moment but lasted for a lifetime...

- ARJUNA POV -

She was the lifeline of Dwarka, someone who could conquer both Madhav and Balram if she wished so. She glowed in the bright light of humbleness and positivity but above all, there was something in her that calmed my restless and unusual self and I definitely felt at home. Maybe she was the one...

Hope you all enjoy reading the series!