Chapter 1 - A New Life Begins

It's so obvious that I forgot about this book.

So sorry for not updating lately. Just been busy and I don't have data or wifi at home, so it is a bit tricky updating but enough of that... On to the badly written chappy again. YEET!!

Boboiboy and Klamkabot arrived in Mahica, where you can see a beautiful view anywhere. The sky was fairly blue today, the grass was neat, people walking in the streets, coming into the many stores and coming back out.

Boboiboy saw that many people were taking glances to them and he thought that they noticed that he was not from there. But as soon as they looked, the same when they minded their own businesses.

He noticed a girl, her back, up against the wall as she tries to back away from boys that were bullying her for her appearance and lack of superhuman abilities. He was angry at the boys and he marched towards them. Klamkabot tried to stop Boboiboy, but the boy was too stubborn and still went to them.

The Girl's POV:

"Heh, this girl is just useless. She doesn't even know how to use magic. And you think she can beat us and escape." The one in the middle said. The girl was afraid that she would get injured so she closed her eyes.

But when one of them was about to punch her, nothing happened. She opened her eyes and looked up to see a stranger holding the boy's hand to block the punch.

"Your so confident to hurt a girl huh?" The mysterious boy said to the bully. The bully instantly felt his hand getting hotter and hotter by the second. It was like the boy had set his hands on fire. And he did.

"Ow ow ow ow ow.... AHH! GET YOUR HAND OFF OF MY HAND, AHH!" The bully basically screamed in pain. The boy removed his hand off of his.

"Now leave or do you want to get hurt again." The boy said calmly. The group ran away from the scene. And little did the boy know, his eyes flickered a fiery orange color then went back to it's normal hazelnut color.

"Thank you for helping me. My name's Yaya " Yaya said to the boy. "What's your name?"

Boboiboy's POV:

"My name is..." he hesitated in saying his name to a stranger. He suddenly remembered the talk of his with Klamkabot.

Flashback~

As we where teleporting, Klamkabot called me.

"You must never reveal your true identity before your school starts, so if you have to introduce yourself to someone, you must use a fake name." Klamkabot told me. I reluctantly agreed with his plan.

Flashback end~

I turned to the girl before saying, "My name's Red, Red Moore."

"That's such a cool name" Yaya complimented my fake name. I remembered Klamkabot all of a sudden. He must be so angry and annoyed at me right now for going off like that.

"I gotta go now Yaya. It was kinda fun meeting you." I smiled at her. She nodded and we both went off our seperate ways.

I think I'm gonna like it here

________________________________________________

(I have yet again changed this goodbye message but uh- hi? Lol anyways i'll find a time I can update- 9th Grade is so stressful oml :'D)