twenty five // Cover Me Up!

Start from the beginning

5 hours in the air and peace and quiet is very much needed. When you live in my house with your family members just minutes away from you, it's a constant party and a free pass to entering the house without even asking if you're free.

sagewilliams: there's something about ny ....

In the series of pictures I posted included after game pictures of me and Devin just shooting in the half dimmed court, late night pizza, mirror selfies with a couple of friends, me doing a handstand- it's a series of life. New York never sleeps and I'm glad I get to have a little bit of a life before I bury myself into the far more important things in life instead of being the world's favorite gossip.

The weekend was over and Devin and I are both on the way to the airport boarding on two separate planes going almost in the same direction but not completely so this airport date might just be one of my favorites!

"Who knew airport sushi could taste this good?" Devin lathered his sushi with wasabi, spice is not for me, I don't hate it, I just have a love and hate relationship with Mr. Spicy, I can't stand it sometimes but other times I dig it.....

I closed my eyes and groaned "I could get pregnant with these"

It went quiet, I opened my eyes a little bit and created that awkward smile "Alright let's do it"

I batted my lashes at him "Babe I'm not pulling a Kylie, I would love to be 21 and going clubbing first before I pop out a child"

"Good point"

"I know"

"So am I hearing that you want to have a baby with me?"

"I'll have whatever I want from you as long as you keep your end of the bargain" I wasn't ready for talking about babies and marriage, oh marriage! He spoke babies before marriage. He wants a family NOW. He's 23 and I'm not even 21 yet I mean I will be in a few months but this is not that. I just had to avoid the question

It was a beautiful Wednesday afternoon, I just finished class, I'm in sweats and a a
hoodie. I just want to rest.

"I got mail in the middle of the day?" It was 5:30pm and dad was over with the same package, I didn't even bother looking because I'm sure it's just another one of Lovey's I'm thinking about you presents

My mom screamed just minutes of opening the box "Mom, are you okay? Are you like pregnant or something?" I walked on over as both my parents were holding the magazines of Elle, W, Allure and Complex

I screamed, jumped in the air and just broke out into a dance party. I'm the fucking cover of Four hotshot magazine brands- this is like a dream turned into a super dream!

"I didn't even know I was going to make cover, I just thought I was going to be in a column or something like that! Oh I told them to send it out to both of you if I got it and it looks like you got it"

"Now that's a super model super smart girl"

"I'm a Williams" I moved my eyebrows up and down

Later that day my phone was blown up by calls and messages from friends and families, freaking out about seeing my face in four major magazine companies, trust me I'm freaking out as much as they are, I don't even know how to handle this!  Apparently the media version was released at 12 in the morning and I wouldn't have known because I barely just got a new phone after school. I dropped it in the drainage thing on the side of a curb and guess where I parked? Right below it, I went without a phone for a whole three days and I was fine with it because I had a lap top. Same think except it just needs wifi but it made True become frustrated because mom hid her ipad and I was babysitting her for a few hours while she 'go run an errand'. I occupied her with some backyard time, drove around a little bit so she'd fall asleep, I did everything I could possible just so my little baby sister can relax and hate me a little less at the moment. That was stressful.

Being on the covers of magazines is cool and all, probably a dream for many models but it won't be the same dream for me forever. I like books and helping, modeling is just kind of like a hobby that I didn't even know I'd be good at, now I got an invite to run a fashion show for Rihanna, I mean what the fuck?! The goddess of all knows I exist? Who's next? Yoncé? The world is so on my side and I'm trying do hard not to upset that balance, in other words I'm not trying to do any bad because that would disrupt my balance and then the world would turn on me and my hopes and dreams would be forever shattered and all I'll have to do for the rest of my life is walk runways and be a socialite.

"He talked babies before marriage? That's not, I didn't even talk about that with Travis, I mean we did but marriage was in the picture but wow...." Mads filled up her glass of wine and bit onto Lili's baked cookies

Zendaya came over and sat down next to us as she laughed "Basketball players move as fast as men in the military"

"Don't forger rappers" Lili pointed out, she became buzzed off wine, that's hardly ever happened because if she were to get fucked up wine would not be in the picture but in this night of celebration and love of friendship we're being classy and doing wine.

"Oh yeah those guys are like the worst" Mads forgetting she's dating a rapper