Jungkook met him halfway there,and picked him up in his arms.

C.to the respective artist.

"Sshhh,pup!!!I'm here now,what's wrong??"Jungkook asked in a gentle voice but Tae didnt answer.

He pushed his face more in his neck and hid himself from the outside world.

Jungkook was rocking him like a baby,and eventually Taehyung stopped crying.

His sniffles filling the silent hospital room.

Yoongi decided to ask Jimin what happened to the younger

"When you guys left,he was sleeping soundly,then all of a sudden he gets up with tears in his eyes.
And just asks for Jungkook.I told him that you'll be back soon,but he didn't listen.
Then he asked me and I quote---"Take me to my Koo,he's gonna get hurt!!"and since we didn't let him go,he was crying loudly and hence all this". Jimin explained and breathed.

"Is that so pup???"Jungkook asked kinda relieved that Taehyung wasn't hurt or it wasn't anything serious.

Taehyung just hummed and then said--"I felt like you were gonna get hurt,and thats why I needed to make sure that you were alright,but these stupid stupid people won't let me go!
Also Jiminie's bad too.He was with them!!!"

Everyone laughed at the little baby's explanation.

"Jungkook,if  I lose my soulmate because of this,I'll make you fvcking pay!!!"Jimin warned playfully.

"Nahhh,Jiminie you ain't getting rid of me,we're soulmates for eternity"both Jimin and Tae hi-fied.

Yoongi smiled brightly as now he was 10000% confirmed that Tae and kook were mates.

"Mates indeed"he mumbled to himself while Jimin looked at him.

"Did you say something babe??"he asked.

"Yes,Chim let's leave the lovebirds alone.I think Jungkook will take care of Tae better than anyone.
Also they might not say this but they want us all out from here!!!"yoongi said teasingly.

Both Tae and Jungkook were stupified at his words and were blushing.

"See,they ain't even trying to stop us from going,hmphh!!" Jimin said which earned him a whine from Taehyung.

After a few moments the couple were finally left alone much like they wanted.heheheh

"You know,the doctor said they'll discharge me by evening!!"Tae said cheerfully,as he was really happy to leave this shitty place called hospital and go back to his home.

(I hate hospitals too👀)

"Thats great,baby at least then you'll stop complaining about how much you hate this place"Jungkook said.