R E W I N D

I had been played.

And I did not like it what so ever.

This was supposed to be the time where I won. The heroes would be finished because they wouldn't have there oh so or you'd leader to inspire them.

But of course, fate had other plans.

I circled Percy like I had not long ago in the training room. "This time you have to make it count, water boy,"

He just glared and I smirked I'm response, "what? No sassy response?"

"I have nothing I want to say to you," he spat.

I gave a mock look of hurt as I deflected his attacked aisle and slowed down time enough to o get behind him.

"Nothing you want to say to me at all? So all that cuddling and pet names and flirting meant nothing to you?"

"You kidnapped me!" He jabbed at my leggy which I just barely blocked, "if that meant something it would be Stockholm syndrome,"

"Oh I think it's just the fact that you have a crush on me that's making you all defensive,"

"Had," he corrected me and tried to swing for my legs which I jumped.

"No, I'm pretty sure it still have because otherwise you would've hit me then,"

Percy remained silent.

"Do I have to get you angry to get hurt? Is that it little water boy? Oh wait, your big water boy. Wasn't there an actual little water boy? What was his name? Oh right, Tyson,"

"Shut up!" Percy screamed and I knew I had hit close to home.

I stopped Time and moved his position to where he would stab his arm and went over to do that with Annabeth and Thalia, enough so they would go.

"Sorry water boy,"

They all screamed out in pain and Nico shadow traveled is out and back to the warehouse.