Chapter 2: Taste of Crenshaw

Beginne am Anfang

"I am like the only seventeen year old virgin we hang with! How am I whore?" I snapped.

"She got a point, bro," spence said.

"Its hard to call her a whore when shes the only virgin here," patience snapped.

"Listen. You two dont belong here anymore!" Chris snapped at me and spence.

"This is my home!" I yelled.

"Not anymore," he said coldly.

"Take off that ring," chris said to spence.

"How about this. Our whole team can be here in forty minutes. Let's play," jordan said.

Oh shit. It's going down.

The boys went out on the field and were tearing eachother apart.

"Dont hit that hard!" I yelled scared for my friends.

"You have to chill," coop told me.

"I cant," I said rocking back and forth on feet.

Finally the game was stopped. I ended up riding back with jordan and spence. It was a very bad car ride, only mad worse by cop lights behind us.

"Spence," I said starting to panic.

"Keep yo head down. They see you, you goin to jail," he said to me.

Thank god I was in the back seat. I put my hands up but kept my head down. Please dont notice me. It was going to work, but jordan had to be a dumbass.

"Jordan," Spencer snapped.

"My moms an attorney," jordan said.

"Get out of the car," he told jordan and cuffed him.

Shit. Dont notice me.

"Both of you. Out," the officer said.

Me and Spencer shared a silent look. I was screwed.

"Our hands are up. We arent armed," Spencer said as we got out.

We were immediately put to the ground.

"Pheonix Scott. Heard a lot about your brother. You in a gang with him yet?" The cop asked.

Jordan gave me a surprised look. I just wanted to cry. This wasnt good for me.

We sat in the police department and waited for his parents to come. I was basically in a little ball. They kept trying to question me about my brother.

"I'm not in a gang," I told the officer.

"Both of your brothers were. It's how one of them died. You didnt want revenge?" The cop asked.

"To busy grieving, " said quietly.

Police scared me. I knew anyday I could go to jail for my brother. I was quietly crying as they continued to question me.

"Leave her alone," jordan snapped.

"When she starts talking we will," they told him.

"Where are they?" Billy and Laura said coming in.

"You know them?" They asked the couple.

"We are their guardians," Laura said coldly.

"Spencer and jordan are good to go. We need to keep Pheonix, " my blood went cold.

"I havent done anything!" I cried out in fear.

"What crimes has Shawn Scott committed?" An officer yelled.

"I dont know. He doesn't tell me where hes going!" I cried.

"Where is he staying?" Another asked.

"Leave me alone," I cried.

"She has dont nothing wrong!" I heard laura yell,"I will sue your entire department if you dont let her go!"

"Have you ever held a gun?" An officer asked.

"Everyone's held a gun," I whispered.

"Let her go," laura said coldly.

"Stop the questioning," another officer said.

The released me and Jordan and spencer. I was quiet the whole car ride home. Once we got home I ran upstairs to my room. I heard a knock and said come in.

"Hey. I wanted to check on you," Jordan said coming in.

"I'm fine," I whispered.

"Your twins in a gang?" He asked.

"I promise I'm not. Shawn's not a bad person," I said quickly.

"The cops treated you worse then me and spence," he said sitting on my bed.

"It happens when both ya brothers are bloods," I said putting my head on his sholder.

"Why didnt you tell us?"

"I was scared to. Jordan I have shot people before. Not killed them, but I had to survive, " I said.

"Why would you have to?"

"The guys would try to take advantage of me when shawn wasnt around. In Crenshaw I have to have a gun on me to be safe," I told him.

"We are thirty minutes away and we grew up so different," he said amazed.

We sat on my bed in silence. His arm was around me as I stared blankly at the wall.

I felt my eyes grow heavy and fell asleep.

(A/N her and Jordan's relationship is purely brother and sister)