chapted 13

Jk pov
"Me and jimin went to my father office*
Knock knock
Jk father:come in...*we walked in*ohh what brings you two here, take a seat*we took a seat infront of my father*
Jk father:sooo..what do you guys want?*i looked at jimin
Jm:umm...dad i want to..i mean taehyung and yoongi hyung want a....*i looked at jungkook*
Jk: getmarried*i said quickly with close eyes*
Jk father:REALLY!*jungshook*
Jm nod*thats really....good*he said with big smile*
Jm: really?
Jk father:yes..you guys confirm the date and then we can start preparation...
Jk:thanks you dad thank you so much i love you..
Jk father:ur welcome, and i love both of you...
Jm:thanks d-dad*we get up and was about to left but*
Jk father: ohh yeah jungkook, had you called the doctor yesterday?*both of our eyes widened,we looked at each other*
Jk: y-yes..
Jk father: may i know why?
Jm: yeahh dad i-i fell in the bathroom..and my feet was hurting t-thats why..*he nervously laugh
Jk father: ohh is your feet is better now?
Jm:yes, thank you*we walk out of the room heading towards our room*
Jk: that was the cutest lie*i chuckled*
Jm: yahh i had to say something you where just standing there like a statue*he said hiting my arm playfuly*
Jm:hey tae..*jimin run up to him and hug him, i feel weird feelings,am i feeling...jealous*
Jk:*fake cough, jimin breaks the hug*
Jm:he agreed*jimin said jumping excitedly*
Tae:who, and what??
Jk: dad, for your and yoongis marrige*tae smile brightly*
Tae:Really!!thank you so much*jimin hugged him again*
Jm: your welcome...how is hyung?
Tae:beautiful..*jimin chuckled
Jk:but not more than my princess*i said giving jimin back hug*
Tae nods
*jimin blush and hit taes shoulder playfully*i think i should go to your hyung*jimin nod
As taehung left i pull jimin in the room*

Jk:did you ask me before hugging him*jimin looks shock
Jm:but-
J

k:yes or no?
Jm:no...but
Jk:you know how jealousy feels? hm*i said raising his eyebrow*
Jm:i am sorry*jimin was flustered and shocked at the same time that jungkook is jealous because of him*
Jimin pov
Jm:jungkook let me go please...*he is just staring at me without even blinking*j-jung-kook..*he start moving closer and closer until i can feel his breath on my lips*ju-*he cut me by connecting our lips,he was kissing me roughly, i was running out of breath,i try to push jungkook away to breath but he pinned my arm to the wall, tears started to roll down my eyes,jungkook pulled away i started to breath heavly..
Jk:i-i am sorry*he said placing his hands on my cheeks...I nodded slowly before leaning in to him and start kissing him softly...he put his one hand around my neck and one around my waist pulling me closer*
Jm:ahh*jungkook bite on my neck as he kissed down my jaw...he slide his hand inside my shirt, connect of his cold palm against my warm skin made me feel goosebumps...he slide the shirt off my shoulders after unbuttoning it.*

Author pov
He pick jimin up and throw him on the bed, Hovering above jimin and start leaving wet kisses down his body..*

Sliding is hands down to unzip jimin's pants Jungkook pulled his pants down and pushed his two fingers in jimin*
Jm:AaHhh it hurt j-jung-kook ahh*
Jungkook push another finger in which to Jimin cried*ahhh
Jk: its ok princess just wait...it will not hurt longer*jimin started to moan out of pleasure*
Jm:f-faster ju-jungkook *jungkook pulled his fingers out, jimin whined*
Jk:not so fast princess*jungkook connect there lips again and kiss him passionately, he pulled away and stare at his beautiful husband as his tear fall on jimin's face, he pulled away from jimin and sit beside him*
Jm:why?*he said while siting up wiping tears off jungkooks cheeks*
Jk:i -i am so-sorry i tr-eated y-ou bad*jungkook was feeling guilty again and again how he had treated jimin bad....*i dont deserve you*jimin sit on jungkooks lap and start kissing him*
Jm:it doesn't matter , it's past, i knew it that one day you will realized my love for you and love me back*jimin said to jungkook while there foreheads were connected*
Jk:then let me love you*jungkook wishpers in jimins ear making him go red like rose*
jm: I am all yours kookie...
jungkook push jimin off from him positioned himself above him*
Jk:ready?*jungkook asked
Jm:huh?ahhhh*jungkook pushed himself in jimin, he was moving slow not wanting to hurt his princess*jungkook-ah faster*jimin screamed as jungkook fasten his speed, tears were running out of jimins eyes, jungkook stoped as he saw jimins tears*
Jk:princess are you ok?did i hurt you?*jungkook ask concerned, jimin shook his head as no*
Jm:please don't stop, i-Ahh*jungkook pull himself out and push back in deeper inside jimin and start thrusting faster*
Jm:jun-jungkook i m gonna-
Jk:no your not*jungkook place jimin on his laps*dont stop until i say so*jimin was confused he didnt know what to do*move princess..
Jm:i -i dont know*he said looking down,jungkook understood*
Jk:ohh*he chuckled,jimin give him wtf look,jungkook laugh, as he hold jimin's waist and make him sit on his length*
Jm:Jungkook-ahh*jimin moaned out
Jk:move babyboy*jimin placed his hands on jungkooks shoulders and start riding him while both were moaning loud*faster princess
Jm:i ca-can't*jimin was losing his stamina, jungkook push jimin and start thrusting*
Jk was increasing his speed in every thrust*
Jm:i cant hold anymore ahh
Jk:just little more*jungkook increase his pace*
Jm:i ca-can't *with that jimin cummed with a loud whimper but jungkook doesnt stop overstimulating jimin*
Jm:jungkook....p-ple-ase st-op*his body was shaking while tears were falling out and he couldn't stop moaning*
Jk:AaHhh*jungkook groan as he finished off inside jimin, both were breathing heavily, jungkook fall on jimin and whisper*
Jk:i love you
Jm:i love you too
Jk:Let take bath
Jm:together?
Jk:why not? come on*jungkook got up from the bed and went to the bathroom, he ran out as he heard thud sound, he found jimin on floor looking at him like a baby*
Jm:it hurts*jungkook chuckles and pick jimin up in bridel style*
Jk:sorry i forgot my baby is weak*jimin hit his chest lightly
Jm:yahh i am not weak*he looked down will blushing*you went too hard*jungkook laugh on jimins cutness*he place jimin on the sink, and connect there foreheads*
Jk:i want a little princess soon that will call me dada*he said looking in jimins eyes*
Jm: smiles*me too

TBC-