Photographs- Part 3

Start from the beginning

"I think Harry and Ginny raised Teddy as you know, Remus and Tonks aren't alive in their time." Hermione whispered, but still loud enough for everyone can hear her.

I was silent as Remus reached out to look at the photos, with tears of happiness started to form in his eyes at his sons life.

"What do you guys feel like for breakfast?" I asked, trying to break up the tension in the room.

" I pretty cruisy thanks." Sirius said and Hermione said the same think. It went back to silence as Ginny and Rose walked in.

"Morning all" Ginny said as she sat down between Sirius and Hermione. "What's for breakfast?" Ginny asked as she noticed the room was silent.

"Eggs on toast." I replied.

"Can I sit here?" Rose asked to Hermione.

"Sure, go ahead." Hermione said.

"What do you normally do to pass time?" Hermione asked.

"Um, I love reading and movies." Rose started to speak

"Really what's your favourite?" Hermione asked as Ginny started a conversation with Remus and Sirius about Quidditch.

"Oh, I love the Riordanverse, Percabeth forever. I love Star Wars, the Marvel Cinematic Universe and Barry Otter." Rose said.

"I love Star Wars. Return of the Jedi was amazing. My parents and I sat down to watch the Trilogy."

"Well, the Star Wars ends up with 3 Trilogy's and have many other side movies. The Original Trilogy was about Luke Skywalker. The 2nd Trilogy is a prequel and about Anakin Skywalker, well-known as Darth Vader. Then the Final Trilogy is about Leia and Han's son and Emperor Palpatine's Granddaughter. The last movie was meant to come out in December 2019. We were going to see it together. There was also ..." Rose kept going on about Star Wars, whatever it was.

Harry, George, Fred, Teddy, Victoire and Molly ll came down talking about Hogwarts Houses.

Soon everyone was down having breakfast except Ron and Hugo.

"Can someone please wake up Ron and Hugo before breakfast gets to cold?" I asked.

Hermione and Rose, who were now talking about something called Marvel comics and Rose was explaining to Hermione about MCE or something like that, walked out the room to wake up the boys.

A couple minutes later we heard a loud splash with the sounds of Ron and Hugo shouting in disgust at the girl's method of waking up.

Another couple minutes past and 4 people came down the hall. Two of which, were wet.

"Morning all." Hugo said happily as he sat down and dung into his breakfast, along with Ron.

"Hey what's in the box?" Bill asked.

"Oh it's nothing" Hermione said blushing.

"Aren't those the photos from dad's office." James stated half-way through his breakfast.

With those words, everyone from the present reached forward to see them.

Unfortunately for Harry, it was one of his wedding photos and Bill picked it up.

"Weasley Fam, huddle, except Ginny." Bill shouted as Ron, Fred, George and Charlie (who arrived this morning from Romania) huddled together whispering. Harry had not seen the photo and was very concerned by the strange behaviour. Hermione then pulled both Harry and Ginny towards her and told them about the contents of the photo. Both Harry and Ginny turned bright red.

"Ok, Harry. We have decided to spare your life as we believe that you will treat her right. Be very thankful for your life." All of the Weasley brothers said in unison.

Harry just turned even redder but nodded in response.

Everyone else just poured over the photos for the rest of the morning.

"What are you guys planning on doing for the afternoon." I say to the kids.

"Is there anyway we can play quidditch?" Lily asked.

"I am sure I can transfigure one of the spare rooms into a large enough space and we have a lot brooms for everyone to use." Sirius said.

"But remember, this must be done before 5, so you guys can have dinner before the Order Meeting." I say.

Everyone nodded and went with Sirius and Remus. 

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Thanks for 800 views, like siriusly, that's amazing!

I am going to make it a goal to get 1000 views before the end of August.

Thanks for reading another chapter.

Next chapter will be out by the 1st of August.

1199 Words

K

ᕦ(◕ᗜ◕)ᕥ

Published 25th of July 2020