REVIEW 22💫

BOOKTITLE : The power of consciousness.

REVIEWER : ruh_says

AUTHOR : MidnightKoala

GENRE: Mystery.

COVER: 4/10

COVER: 4/10

Cover is first impression of the book and I think you do better it this. I recommend to use a better image and creativity with mixtures of features of an Alien, some machine and Human. In short, something which dictate your storyline with mere book cover.

TITLE: 5/10

Your title doesn't justify the story. It also creates a faulty impression on the content or doesn't connect with the story. Try to pick an attractive title for your amazing story.

BLURB: 6/10

Improvisation on blurb can easily be done. You can stick to the actual dialogue from the book. Also, the more intimidating dialogues that attract the audience. Otherwise, your summary gives a good insight into a story. 

PAGE LAYOUT: 8/10

Fair length of the chapters and the paragraphs. It is an easy read and has nothing complex that can confuse a reader. The book appears neat and tidy. try to add some question at the end of chapters to hook reader furthermore.

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT: 8/10

Doesn't consist of various characters but you have done a good job with all that you have employed. Precisely described. The imagination falls appropriately without confusions.
Also, at the end, when you disclose about Luc being a part of the plan is an unexpected and great way to put it all together.

GRAMMAR/ VOCABULARY/SPELLING: 7/10

The choice of words, articles are all carefully used. But there are few errors,
In chapter 3, 'anger for being stuck in this horrible place'; sounds better than 'anger at being'
Usage of brackets seems unnecessary better avoid them.
There are a few punctuation errors.
In chapters 4,
Some sentences need to rephrase, for instance, ' Y... You remember who am I?" instead of 'who I am?'
In the following sentence, 'that shouldn't be possible,' I experienced bit cracked readability maybe make it simple by rephrasing it 'that's unlikely,' or maybe you could use a more powerful vocabulary.

COMMUNICATION WITH THE READER: 1/5

Try to reply to comments left by your readers and try to grab their attention, it helps to pin them in the story.

GENERAL SATISFACTION: 12/15

The story keeps the curiosity alive. But after a few chapters, it may get a little boring if one doesn't plan to stick and complete the book. The pace your story follows is smooth.
It is not a genre everybody likes to read but for the person, the genre holds the value will surely like the content and the way it is presented.

TOTAL  51/80

THANK YOU FOR SUBMITTING YOUR WORK FOR REVIEW. WE WISH YOUR WORK MORE SUCCESS-TSC.