REVIEW 13 💫

BOOK TITLE: Just One Puff.

REVIEWER: jes_uba123

AUTHOR : B00kworm_22 /Grace Archer.

GENRE: Teenfiction.

COVER: 10/10

COVER: 10/10

Your cover was good. It really described the man in the picture which I believed to be Aiden.

I could tell he was a dark person - someone going through something hard and difficult, so yes, it really matched his character.

It was simple and gave off a teen fiction vibe which I liked. The font used was a good one too! Kuddos to you because some authors find it difficult to get a good cover to match their storyline.

TITLE: 10/10

Great title! I liked how short and simple the title was. It was easy for readers to easily capture and know what the book is actually about.

Last and not the least, it differed from other book titles on Wattpad. *thumbs up*

STORT DESCRIPTION : 5/10

Your story description was good but I wouldn’t say it was the best either. I’d be glad if you can remove the ‘Halcyon’ part and add it as the last thing rather, not to confuse the readers.

The thing you were using to separate the ‘Come on, it’s just one puff man’ from the other paragraphs, should be changed to something else. Something more appealing than using the plus sign.

This sentence I picked, has the absence of punctuation marks and without these punctuation marks, it changes the meaning of the sentence, so the one above clearly meant that he’s a ‘proud man’ but the one I’m about to show you, means, he was talking to a man not describing him. This is how it’s supposed to be:

“Come on, it’s just one puff, man.”

Your description wasn’t really realistic. Having a perfect life? That’s just not possible. Whether rich or not, there are always flaws with human beings.

I’d love if you could also tell the readers more about what the book contains, we haven’t really gotten much information (e.g what makes him a perfect person? His girlfriend, how did they meet?)

I quote from your book:

Aiden Novak had everything. Perfect body with toned abs and a lean figure. Perfect marks in the perfect college, The University of Chicago for Oncology and Cancer. The perfect internship at the Northwestern Memorial Hospital.

The position of words and how to combine them using conjunctions, really matters. The use of comma after ‘college’ in the above paragraph isn’t supposed to be there since you started with a capital letter in the next word. This can be: