Why does he want me?

Hey Peeps! I've been experiencing a very bad case of writers block so it's taken about about a month to get to start writing this again so i really hope you enjoy it! Remember to VOTE!!

                           Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                       Esme's Pov:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    The school day seemed to drag on until i felt like my head was going to explode. I kept rerunning the conversation Noah and I had earlier at my locker over and over again until my head hurt. I still just don't understand why he picked ME to be his fake" girlfriend.

Esme Balev, the little half bulgarian girl that noone besides Karley wanted to talk to until 9th grade when puberty hit me like a truck and i somehow got cheekbones and boobs over summer break.

My guess to why noone wanted to hang out with me is probably because of my "silly" accent.

I moved from Bulgaria with my parents and little sister when i was six years old and started second grade.

You see my Mom actually was from America, but moved to Bulgaria when she met my Dad on a vacation with her friends and fell in love with him at first sight. Sappy i know, my parents are probably the reason I'm such a romantic.

I'm suddenly hit with a wave of sadness thinking about them. I try to keep them out of my mind as much as possible, or else i can't seem to think straight and i already have too much on my plate with school, my sister, and college, etc. I just can't afford to be sad right now.

Back to what i was saying. Ofcourse to the kids at my school, a bulgarian accent wasn't exactly "attractive" if you know what i mean. But now you could barely hear it when i spoke, I've been here for so long that i lost it somehow.

On my first day of school here, everybody looked at me weird and wouldn't talk to me after they heard me speak. Until Karley. I was sitting at my lunch table eating alone, when she walked up to my table, sat down, and said hi with the sweetest smile on her face. And ever since then we've been inseparable.

But to this day i still have maybe three friends that i actually talk to on a daily basis. So the real question is, Why does he want an antisocial weirdo like me to be his fake girlfriend?

      In the middle of my last class of the day i get a tap on my shoulder. I look back to see Chase Martinez, Noah's bestfriend. He was a pretty cute guy with brown eyes, brown hair, and a very defined jawline, but i still think Noah's cuter. "Hey, whats up?" I say cautiously. He's only ever talked to me maybe a handful of times before. But he's always been pretty nice so i have no issue with him.

"Hey Esme. Noah said for you to meet him at the school entrance. I think he wants to take you out or something today." He wiggles his eyebrows at me.

I froze for a second. I mean i knew he would have to talk to me at some point if he was going to be my "boyfriend", but i didn't know he'd want to be seen with me so soon.

"Umm...okay..." I said a little confused. He gave me a wink, sat back in his seat and fell asleep. Slack around much.

When i walked to the entrance/exit to the school i immediately saw Noah doing something on his phone with a cute look on his face. Damn how can someone be so hot effortlessly.

As i get closer he looks up from his phone and gives me a breathtaking smile. Oh sweet baby jesus. My legs got week as i walked towards him. I think i might fall over.

"Hey Babe!" He said with his smile still on his face as he ran over and kissed my cheek. Everyone in the hallway turned to stare at us in shock. I think my heart just stopped.

"Hi Noah, where are we going?" I say as he put his hands around my waist. I gasped at his touch. "Somewhere fun." He says with mischief in his eyes.

              Oh god please help me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       I hope you enjoyed this chapter! And if you did make sure to hit that star and VOTE It would really make my day. Thanks for reading!

Follow me on Insta @Dxddy._.Eva

                           -Eva <3