You Need Me To What?!

Hey peeps what's up? I haven't updated in a while but that's okay cause i am now. But anyway question, Do you guys like Lil Peep? Cause i love him more than i love myself. Can i get a R.I.P in th chat. Well anyways if you do like him, comment your favorite song by him. Enjoy this chapter I'm going to try and make it longer than usual. Oh and by the way the song is up there is my favorite song by Lil Pee, or at least in my top 3.

Enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Esme's POV:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why on earth does Noah want to talk to me? He literally hasn't talked to me since 8th grade when i got moved to the seat next to him in English class.

And even then he only said "Hi" and looked away. I internally yelled at myself as i walked to my locker.

Real question is "How does he know where my locker is?" Has he been paying attention to me?

Omg there he is. I spotted Noah leaning against my locker doing something on his phone. When i got closer he finally look up and said "Hey Emily!"

"Um it's actually Esme. Esme Balev." I said with a suspicious tone.

"Oh hi Esme Esme Balev. So i have a favor to ask you."

"First of all it's just Esme. And second what is the favor?"

"Well you see i know I've never talked to you and i just figured out who you were..." Seems he obviously doesn't remember 8th grade as well as me.

"...but you see i just broke up with Tanna and i need some help to get her to leave me alone."He put on a dimply smile.

"How do you expect me to help you with that?" I said trying to sound as tough as i could, but it just came out weird.

"I need you to be my fake girlfriend, not a big deal." He said while looking away with a bored look in his eyes.

"YOU NEED ME TO WHAT?!" I was really not expecting that.

"Do i need to repeat myself." He said in a non questioning tone.

"Since your probably the 2nd best looking girl at this school aside from Tanna..." Gee thanks for the compliment.

"... I need you to be my fake girlfriend so Tanna will get pissed off and leave me alone." He started looking at his phone again. "No big fucking deal." He said in an even more bored tone.

"Ummm no." I said.

"Excuse me?" He said with a bewildered tone while looking up from his phone with a astonished face. I guess someone's used to getting his way.

"I'm not going to do it i don't want Tanna at my throat. She's already annoying i can't imagine how horrible she'll be if i start "dating" the man she claimed."

"Oh come on you'll get to walk with me in the halls."

"No."

"You can sit at my table during lunch."

"No"

"You can kiss me whenever you want...unless you wanna do more than that..." He said while winking."

"First Eew, and second, No." I said starting to walk away. He rushed in front of me to block my path.

"I'll pick you up from your house in my car. I'll even let you drive it if you cooperate." He almost sounded like he was pleading.

Now that caught my attention. Noah had the most beautiful car I've ever seen. It's a black polestar 1 with leather seats. What i would do just to be able to touch the seat of that thing.

I looked up into his green eyes. And smirked.

"Fine on one condition."

"Name it."

"You let me drive it WHENEVER i want, AND... You have to pick me up from my house and drop me off every single day we have school." I said in my sturnest voice.

His eyes sparkled as he put on a sly smirk and put out his hand for me to shake.

"Deal, Esmse Esme Balev."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay guys, i tried my best to make this long but it's only like 600 words. But hey better than nothing, Right? Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter! And if you did make sure to hit that star and VOTE It would really make my day. Thanks for reading!

Follow me on Insta @Dxddy._.Eva

-Eva <3