Part:2

Hey guys sorry it took so long to update I've just been really busy. Anyways i hope whoever's reading this enjoys, and make sure to VOTE!

ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Esme's POV:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank frickin god. It's finally lunch." I think to myself as i walk to the cafeteria.

PE literally sucked, Noah's eyes were on me the whole time and it made me super nervous. What does he even want? He's never shown an ounce of interest in me ever since he moved here in 7th grade, so what does he want? I should just stop thinking about it i tell myself as i enter the cafeteria.

Samone texted me earlier that i should go sit at one of the back tables and wait for her and Malina because they got held up in class.

I sit down and take out my phone. I see that i have a Instagram notification so i go check it out. I have a follow request from NOAH FRICKING SALLOW?! What the hell does this guy want?! It's the first day of senior year he needs to chill out and leave me be. I accept his request and put my phone away when i see Samone and Melina walk into the cafeteria.

They walk over and sit down next to me. Karly looks at me with confused eyes and say "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, today's just starting off weird."

"How?" Samone butts in and asks. "Nothing its just..." I look at their prying eyes and know I'm going to end up telling them anyway. "I think Noah Sallow checked me out this morning."

"Wait the green eyed babe checked you out?! Oh my lord this year's going to be better than i thought." She says while putting her hand over her heart.

"What makes you think he checked you out." Karly asks with a suspicious look.
"Well first, he looked me up and down and gave me one of his smirks which was honestly kinda hot not gonna lie. And then he sent me a follow request on Insta."

"Ooohh looks like Esme's got an admirer." Samone while sipping her Starbucks.

"Naw, it's probably nothing. You know him, he never sticks with a girl he just sleeps around and fricks with girls heads."

"You're probably right, but still it wouldn't be bad to loose your v-card to that hunk of gorgeousness." Samone said while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Eew you perv!" I yelled while playfully slaping her arm. She laughs and blows me a kiss then starts a conversation with Karley about English class or something.

When i look back at my phone i see another notification from Insta. I click on it to see a DM from nonother than Noah fuckboy Sallow.

Noah_Sallow01:

Hey meet me at your locker in 10.

What on gods name of earth?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ngl that took like an hour to write. Sorry it's not that long, i was running out of ideas on what to write but i promise the next part will be longer. Anyways i hope you liked this part and if you did remember to show me your love by hitting the star at the bottom to Vote!

     Folow me on Insta @Dxddy._.Eva

-Eva <3