Chapter 20

IN THIS CITY

CHAPTER 20

MCKINLEY P.O.V

On Saturday we spent lunch with Jack, Celeste, and Emmett before we decided to head into the city. The ride was four hours and we both decided to split the cost of a hotel room tonight. It felt weird driving into the city knowing that this was where we fell in love. This is where it all began. 

"What are you thinking about?" He questioned as he sat on the bed at the hotel and took his shoes off. 

"Just how in love I am with you." I smiled moving to straddle him. He held my hips and laid back on the bed. I kissed him a few times before unbuttoning his shirt. I kissed from his neck, down his chest to his belly button. I kissed down his happy trail before getting to the top of his pants where his boxer's stuck out the top. I glanced up at him and he had one hand behind his head and he smiling down at me. 

I carefully unbuttoned his pants. With him lifting his hips, I was easily able to get them down his legs. As eager as he was, I took my time. I kissed his thighs each both a new times before moving back up to his belly button. I licked around his belly button before bringing my tongue down to the band of his boxers. 

"You're not funny." I said. I looked up at him, his eyes were dark and his breathes were coming in deep pants. I loved watching him squirm. I giggled before sliding my hand up the leg of his boxers and gently squeezing him in my palm. He hummed before laying flat on the bed. 

"Shall I continue?" I asked sitting up and pulling my hand out. 

"Yes." He whined trying to sit up but I pushed him back to lay down. I left my palm on his chest while pulling his boxer's down with my other hand. "You've gotten rough." He said making me laugh. Which then distracted me and I forgot about the task at hand. He grabbed my hands, pulling me into him and flipping me over. The light blue returned to his eyes as he hovered over me. 

He kissed me as he slipped his hand up my shirt to palm my boobs. I huffed as my hair fanned out behind me on the pillow. I knew he was going to tease me just as much as I was teasing him. The only difference was that I could hide being turned on a lot better than he could. 

He lifted my shirt over my head before right away taking my bra off and throwing it to the side. His actions weren't gentle. I was well aware of it. I was well aware in the fire inside his eyes that wasn't going to go away until he got his fill. But I also knew that the fire inside my eyes was burning hotter and brighter. 

Before I could catch my breath, he had my pants on the floor and had my panties between his teeth dragging them down my legs. I laid looking up at the ceiling. Sure we had had rough sex before but never like this. Never this needy. Never with this much teeth. Biting. Scratching. Sex with Luke was never vanilla. We were both always willing to try something new but this was going to be amazing. 

He spread my legs as soon as he let my panties out of his mouth. 

"Oh baby." He nearly growled. I'm sure the site of me dripping onto the bed below him was driving him crazy. 

"Please." I whined lifted my hips trying to get some kind of friction from him. All he did was hold me down. "Luke." I whined again making him chuckle and go over to his bag. He pulled out the box of condoms before opening one and sliding it on. Since getting back together we have no been as careful as we should be when it came to sex but I had changed my birth control to the one in my arm. I wasn't too worried about getting pregnant on the new birth control. 

"You have never had patience when you're horny." He commented rolling the condom on. He came over, flipped me over so I was on my stomach, spread my legs and held my head to the mattress as he thrust inside me.