Chapter 11

IN THIS CITY

CHAPTER 11

MCKINLEY P.O.V

Ashton and Calum had decided to throw a party and kindly invited me to join them. I kinda shyly asked if I could bring Liam and of course they said yes. I hadn't partied with Liam yet so it would be interesting to see how this went. 

We have officially been together for two months and so far it was going well. We had only had sex a few times and as much as he was sweet and kind in bed, I liked it rough. He wasn't the type of guy to slam a girl against the wall and pound her. 

I never really had to the time to bring it up to him because he would either fall asleep right after or he would get up and go take a shower. I sometimes came up with excuses on why I didn't want to do it but sometimes I just had to suck it up. And not suck it up for him to get laid, for me to get some action. I usually ended up taking care of myself when he got up to shower. 

I had given Liam the apartment number for him to be able to meet me at the party. Ashton and Calum had asked me to come over earlier to get set up and to make a playlist. 

"Where's Luke?" I asked as we poured chips into a bowl. Drunk people loved chips. 

"He's meeting up with his girlfriend, Kristen for dinner and then they'll be here." I was surprised to learn that he had a girlfriend since he was so against dating me. 

"He has a girlfriend?" I asked. 

"Yeah. Some chick he met at a party. She's super nice. You'll like her." It wasn't that I wasn't going to like her, it was that Luke told me that he wasn't looking for a relationship right now and suddenly he has a girlfriend. "How's Liam?" I sighed at Ashton's questioned. "You're already have problems?" 

"He's a super nice guy. Almost too nice. Like he doesn't fuck me how I want." Ashton looked at Calum and they both laughed. "I'm glad you both think that my lack of orgasms is funny." I rolled my eyes and sat down with a glass of wine. 

"Seriously though, what's going on?" Calum asked. 

"I'm just not sure how to tell him that I like it rough. Like I've tried to coach him." 

"Like when a girl says to go harder or faster?"

"Yeah. And he just doesn't do that. He just keeps his pace and get's himself off. I've never seen him drunk. Ever. At most I've seen him drink two drinks and then he's done. It's like he doesn't know how to have fun. He get's himself off and then he leaves me." I sighed. I hated talking with them about this but I literally had no one else. They were the only guys who actually wanted to hear what I had to say. 

"Just tell him how you feel." 

"Do you know how much it sucks telling a guy that he isn't pleasing you in bed? He automatically assumes that you're not enjoying yourself." 

"Was it ever like that with Luke?"

"No, he fucked me good." We all laughed before a cough came from behind me and my eyes widened as I looked at Ashton and Calum.

"Hi Kristen." Ashton smiled. 

"Hi." She commented back. I was so afraid to turn around and look at her. I sucked it up and turned around to greet her. 

"Hi, I'm McKinley. A friend of the guys." I smiled and reached my hand out to shake hers. 

"Kristen. Luke's girlfriend." She ignored my hand and walked around me into the kitchen. Luke same in behind her and I quickly put my hand down.