𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 24

My eyes fluttered open to the glaring sun rays, I slowly sat myself up, playing with my messy hair.

Yesterday's events slowly started to fill my mind, making my head ache a little. I let out a deep sigh, how did things even get to this point?

Abrupt loud knocks came from the door making me jump a little.

"Soori! Let's go!" that voice belonged to one person.

"Go...? Where are we going?" I mumbled back half awake.

"......Did you just wake up? Anyway it's your turn to decide isn't it?" Taehyung walked in and sat on my bed.

I stared at him blankly.

"Decide?" I asked confused.

He blinked at me a few times before letting out a small laugh.

"You forgot about 5 days huh"

5 days.....5 days.......what is.......OH

My eyes doubled in size the moment I realised what was going on as I slowly turned my head to face him. I pursed my lips together, he is going to kill me.

He suddenly cupped my face as he brought his face closer to mine, then tilted his head slowly.

He's so breathtaking up close......

"This is unfair," he stated

"What?"

"I want to be mad but I can't" ...Huh?

"What why?"

"Why do you think?"

I strained my brain hard to think, why would he not be able to be angry I couldn't figure it out at all.

Pouting my lips slightly, I shook my head with confused eyes.

Taehyung's POV

She's just....thinking.....but why does she look so cute doing it?

Don't do it don't do it

She's pouting? Is she serious?

"Why I still don't understand?" she asked pulling at my black hoodie.

"You're being so cute that's why?"

She froze in her spot with even larger eyes than before.

I was confused, why did she just suddenly stop-

I said it out loud didn't I.

I jumped up from her bed and was ready to walk out of her room.

"Whatever I have plans so just get ready to go out" I spat out before quickly exiting the room.

Soori's POV

Good morning to me.......

Smiling like an idiot, I glanced through my limited choices for clothing and got ready for the day. I wonder where we're going today?

I checked my dressing in the mirror. A simple button up shirt with knee length denim shorts, then started to braid my hair.

Satisfied with my outfit, I walked out of my room confident that I was earlier than him.

"Surprise" he said with a smirk as I stopped in my tracks and rolled my eyes in frustration.

"You'll never be earlier than me, anyway let's go," he took my hand and dragged me out of the hospital.