Day 101: Wisdom

(James 3:17 KJV) But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

(Psalms 111:10 KJV) The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.

(Proverbs 14:33 KJV) Wisdom resteth in the heart of him that hath understanding: but that which is in the midst of fools is made known.

(Proverbs 2:6 KJV) For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.

(James 1:5 KJV) If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

(1 Corinthians 3:19 KJV) For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.

(Jeremiah 51:15 KJV) He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heaven by his understanding.

(1 Corinthians 1:20-21 KJV) Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

(Psalms 104:24 KJV) O LORD, how manifold are thy works! in wisdom hast thou made them all: the earth is full of thy riches.
____________________________________

COMMENTARY

True wisdom consists in knowing God. “Thus saith the Lord, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches; but let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth Me, that I am the Lord which exercise lovingkindness, judgment and righteousness, in the earth; for in these things I delight, saith the Lord.” Jeremiah 9:23, 24. To know God is the sum of all scientific knowledge for Christ, who is the only manifestation of God, is the Source of all creation. “O the depths of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are His judgments, and His ways past finding out!” For of Him, and through Him, and to Him, are all things.” Romans 11:33, 36. Christ is the beginning, the head, or source, of the creation of God. Revelation 3:14. He is “the firstborn of every creature.” Colossians 1:1-5. “For in Him were all things created, in the heavens and upon the earth, things visible and things invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers; all things have been created through Him, and unto Him; and He is before all things, and in Him all things consist.” Colossians 1:16, 17. Therefore the study of natural science must begin and end with the study of God in Christ. (HTGK 1.3 by Ellen G White).

🙏

Daily Uploads....

♥️ Jods