Day 1: Our Need of the Holy Spirit

The Bible tells us that it is the Holy Spirit that makes helps us to pray, because we do not know what we should pray for. We need the Holy Spirit in our lives to lead us to Jesus Christ, our Saviour. The Holy Spirit helps us, to see our need for a Saviour, and that we have all sinned and fall short of the glory of God. (Romans 8:26 KJV) Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

▪︎ Romans 8:16-When the Holy Spirit comes among us, we will confess our sins and receive the gift of salvation through Jesus. We will have assurance of salvation because we are children of God.

▪︎ John 7:38, 39 and Galatians 5:22, 23-When we are filled with the Holy Spirit, the fruit of the Spirit-the character of God-will flow from us like rivers of living water.

My prayer request:
That the Holy Spirit will be poured out upon me and lead me to the truth of Jesus Christ, and convert my heart to follow Jesus Christ. That my family, friends, neighbours and church members will accept Jesus as Lord and Saviour of their lives. In Jesus name, Amen.

Credited: tendaysofprayer.org
____________________________________

🙏🙏What is your Prayer request today?

Leave your Prayer request down below.

Daily uploads...

♥️Jods