real .30

"you sure you gonna be alright all by yourself?" ricky asked as he was the last to leave her house.

"yess!! i promise!" nini cooed and kissed her boyfriends lips.

"next stop LA!" ricky exclaimed with a huge smile on his face.

"we finally get to do what we want and live our dreams," nini said to him. ricky shot her a smile and pulled her into a hug, "i love you nini. no matter what."

"i love you too," nini softly said to the boy. he planted a gentle kiss on her lips before they departed. nini watched ricky leave from the doorway and then quickly shut the door. once the door was finally shut, ricky turned around and made his way down nini's porch.

"ricky!" gina exclaimed and ran towards him. ricky got startled and took a step backwards from gina, "ricky! you got to help me please!"

ricky looked at her head and saw blood drippping down to her face, "GINA! YOUR HEAD!"

"it's ... it's okay.. i just -"

"it's okay!?! your freaking head is bleeding!" ricky frantically said, "we have to get to you to the hospital!"

"i'll go to the hospital after you and i both expose nini for being the exposer," gina revealed. ricky got taken aback. "we need to get rid of her, ricky. she's fucking crazy."

ricky was panicking in the inside. he turned around and glanced at nini's house. he had to do something. "okay.. uh.. can you meet me at the lake? i don't think we should be here if nini's the exposer. we don't know what she's capable of doing."

"right!" gina quickly said, "when do we meet there?"

"in like thirty minutes, okay?"

"got it."

+

ricky got there and saw gina standing on the docks next to the lake. he took a deep breath and made his way over to gina, making it seem like he was just a surprised and angry as she was.

"ok ok im here," ricky frantically said and ran his fingers through her hair, "okay.. so how do we do this?"

"i don't know..." gina lazily said and held onto her head. she stared at the ground and tried to find her balance. ricky looked at the girl with a smirk.

"you okay?"

"i just... can we hurry this up actually?" gina breathes out, "my heard really hurts... i.. i feel dizzy."

"what happened?"

"nini... she uh.... the rock.. it uh..." she was scrambling for the right words to say. ricky knew this would happened. the longer they stalled, the more blood she would lose.

"nini what?"

"she ... hit ... head.." gina tried to say, but she could barely stay up at this point, "i can't let .... her... she.. has to.. go."

"nini has to go?" ricky asked gina. the girl nodded her head and fell into ricky's arms. she couldn't stand up and she could barely stay awake.

"ricky... hospital..." she lazily said. ricky looked around the lake to see if anyone was watching them, but there was no one there.

"sorry gina, i just can't let you ruin nini's life again," ricky simply said. he shoved gina off of him and pushed her towards the lake. the boy watched as her body fell into the lake and she struggled to get up.

"oops! should've went to hospital, gina," ricky muttered. the boy walked down the dock and got into his car, leaving gina at the lake. he looked in his rear view mirror to glance at the lake and smiled.

"no ones gonna take nini away from me."