questions .02

"so bowen let's cut to the chase," mr

"so bowen let's cut to the chase," mr. santos said and slammed the papers onto the steel table, "we know gina and you did not have a good relationship, but you are dating her best friend so you must know something."

rickys mind traced back to nini and her asking him not to say anything about gina coming by to the house. honestly that was the last time he saw gina and she looked terrible, but who knows if that was when gina went awol. gina was always doing random shit all the time. she was kinda crazy.

"i really don't know anything," ricky said and rubbed his hands against his pants, "i mean gina was kinda chaotic.. like she was the exposer after all...i don't know if you know anything-"

"we know," ms. lahey said, cutting ricky off. she got up from the chair and and leaned over the table, "and we know you were one of gina's main targets this year. how'd that make you feel?"

"well, it was kinda annoying and upsetting.. a lot of shit went down with everyone," ricky started to say. he could feel eyes watching him and glanced at the little window at the side of the room, "but at the end of the day, we all kinda became friends and pushed that drama behind us. nini and i probably wouldn't be together if it wasn't for all that so... i guess it all worked out."

"so you're grateful for what gina did?"

"well i uh.. wouldn't say grateful.." ricky awkwardly said with a light chuckle. he looked up at the two detectives who gave him a straight face, "uhh anyways.. i just.. think everything happened for a reason."

"what do you think about gina going missing?"

"well like i said.. gina was kinda chaotic? she uh.. could be very dramatic," ricky stated, "plus beforehand, she deleted all her social media accounts once everyone found out who she was so i just think she wanted to disappear for a while."

"so you think gina ran away...?" mr. santos asked and started to write down in his notes.

"well.. kinda.. everyone was kinda hating on her once they found out gina was the exposer. it was probably all getting to her head," ricky revealed, "and the fact that she wasn't accepted into any colleges cause her grades were so bad, but yeah. i think she was just kinda over everything."