guilty .11

*smut warning*

nini heard a knock on her door and her heart started to beat faster and faster the closer she got to it. the girl swung the door open and saw the curly headed boy standing on the other side, "hey..come in.."

"thanks," ricky quietly said and closed the door behind him. nini and him both sat at the edge of the bed, picking at the loose threads of their clothes, "im really sorry about what happened at the basketball game.. i just get so jealous-"

"why?" nini cut ricky off and finally looked at him in the eyes.

"because nini, how do i not?" ricky exclaimed. nini saw how tired and baggy rickys eyes and face looked. it seemed like he hasn't slept in days and has been crying, "listen im not tj, okay? im not five secs away from you, im not athletic in every sport i do, i don't look like him, dress like him.. i can't compare neens. i don't want to keep comparing myself to tj."

"then don't compare yourself to him..."

"nini!! i can't!" ricky yelled with a bit of frustration, "i'm trying... okay?" his voice was a little more calm now and he rested his face in his hands as he thought to himself.

"do you like him neens?"

"what?"

"i won't be mad," ricky calmly said and held nini's hand in his, "i can't get mad at you for losing feelings for me.." nini's heart broke and she wrapped her arms around ricky's body and held him as tight as she could. he rubbed his hands up and down her back as the two of them stayed like that for awhile.

"are you gonna answer my question?"

nini was hesitant but she finally let go of ricky and tucked her hair behind her ears, "...i don't like tj... i love you ricky." nini felt guilty. like everytime ricky and her talked she was coming up with another lie and they were just piling on top of each other.

"are you sure..?"

"...yes im sure.." nini said and looked up at ricky with a small smile, "it's you. i only want you."

"okay.. then let's just put everything behind us, alright?" ricky said and nini nodded her head.

the girl just wanted to forget about everything that has happened ever since they all got to la. she needed to focus on school, ricky, her friends. no gina or no other boys. she had to ignore her feelings for tj.

"wanna do something?" nini quietly asked and looked up at ricky with charming eyes.

"sure, what did you have in mind?" ricky innocently asks. nini glances down at his jacket and starts to slowly unzip it.

"you," nini softly said and takes ricky's jacket off, "we haven't really had alone time so.. let's take advantage of it." before ricky could intervene, nini crashes her lips onto his. she pushes him down on the bed and crawls on top of him and starts to pick up the pace in their kiss. her hands crawl under ricky's shirt and onto his stomach.

"uhh..." ricky said and pulled away from nini's lips. she quickly got up and the both of them sat up in her bed, "whats happening?"

"uhh.. what do you mean?" nini asked with an awkward chuckle. her cheeks flushed with red as ricky awkwardly looked at her.

"like.. are we making out or something..?"

"uhh i don't know?" nini said and got off of ricky's lap, "i was just gonna let the moment decide i guess?"

"uhm nini..." ricky looked away from her eyes and fixed his shirt so his stomach wasn't showing anymore, "can we maybe take it slow when it comes to stuff like this? im still not as experienced like you in this stuff and i kinda wanted it to be special.."

"ohh.. i wasn't really thinking about that," nini confessed and ricky's face quickly fell with embarrassment, "i wasn't trying to have se-"

"okay!! let's just forget it then," ricky cut nini off, embarrassed that he got the wrong idea again, "can i stay the night though? we can watch movies and chill together."

"sure baby," nini happily said and kissed his forehead, "id love that! lemme grab my laptop."

they shared a quick kiss on the lips and ricky made himself comfortable in her bed. he cuddled himself under the blanket and watched nini with a smile as she prepared the laptop and turned off the lights. she got into bed with him and the two of them decided to binge watch stranger things.

 she got into bed with him and the two of them decided to binge watch stranger things

+

+

ricky woke up in the middle of the night and saw nini's laptop still playing the show. he looked over at nini and saw her sound asleep sleeping on his chest. the boy quietly closed the laptop and tried to get up as slow as he can. he gently placed nini back in bed and got up.

he made his way out of nini's dorm and towards the men's bathroom just down the hall. he went in the bathroom and did his business. as ricky was washing his hands, the door opened revealing tj.

"hey man, what's up," ricky calmly said. he didn't wanna initiate anymore drama for the sake of his relation with nini so asshole ricky had to go for now.

"what are you doing here?"

"i had to take a waz?"

tj rolled his eyes and shook his head, "no, like here at pepperdine."

"oh uh.. nini's my girlfriend?" ricky said and started to lightly chuckle, "im staying here the night soo..."

"oh.. great," tj said with a blunt voice.

"hey i promised nini i would be more mature, but i just wanted to let you know that i still don't appreciate the way you talk or treat nini," ricky revealed, "so if you could just back off a bit, that would be great."

tj laughed and walked closer to ricky, "you know she's gonna eventually want me, right?"

"dude! just stop!" ricky exclaimed with frustration, "why can't you respect our relationship? you want a girlfriend so bad i could set you up with ellie or kourtney?"

"no. i like nini," tj spat, "i want her and before you know it, she's gonna want me too."

ricky tried his best to not punch tj in the face right there. to wipe the smug smirk off his face would be a dream come true for the curly headed boy, but he couldn't. there was no point. nini said she didn't like tj, so there was nothing to worry about.

"i'll see you around," was all ricky could say before he made his back to nini's dorm.