I shrug. "I don't know what you're talking about, but if he is planning something, then you should tell my mate. He wouldn't be thrilled to hear that he thinks Killian is planning on putting me in danger."

I'm taking a risk by telling him that, but a calculated one. If he thought I had something to hide, then I definitely wouldn't be telling him to bring it to my mate's attention.

He stares at me, gauging my response, assessing my honesty. "Maybe I misread the situation," He mutters, seemingly accepting my innocence.

"Maybe I should tell Cain, just in case?" I suggest, knowing he'll stop me, not wanting to piss off the Blood Alpha. "I mean, if you think Killian isn't being honest, then my mate should definitely know about it."

His eyes widen. "No, that won't be necessary, Luna. It appears I've made a mistake. I apologize."

I nod thoughtfully. "Apology accepted. Now if you'll excuse me, I have somewhere to be. Give Cain my best if you see him, would you?"

Knox nods, and I'm glad I've thrown him off our track.

When I get to Blood Lake, Killian and Katrina are already there.

"You're late," Killian notes.

I glare at him. "Because your Beta approached me. He thinks you're planning something dangerous."

Killian laughs. "Well, in his defense, we are."

When my glare doesn't let up, Killian sighs. "Don't worry about it, I can handle Knox. He's paranoid because, well, he knows I wouldn't let him in on a plan like this."

"Speaking of, is there even a plan?" Katrina asks, seemingly in a bad mood. Her eyes are red and slightly puffy.

Killian turns his attention on her, crossing the distance between them with a few steps, his eyes suddenly dark. "What the hell is this?" He snarls, gripping the collar of the fur jacket Axel gave her.

Katrina snorts. "Do they not have jackets in Crimson Shadow, moron?"

I roll my eyes. "Fuck off, Killian, and don't put your hands on my Seer again or you'll find yourself relieved of them."

Killian's jaw clenches, but he takes a step back, though his eyes don't leave the fur.

"Okay, so here's the plan: Killian does his weird portal thing and takes me to Crimson Shadow. The fighting will be over before the eclipse, and when it is, he'll teleport to Crimson Shadow and we'll go kill the Moon Bitch. After the witch is dead, Killian takes me back to Blood Lake and disappears before Cain rips his head off. Easy."

Killian rolls his eyes. "You're the worst schemer I've ever met. Please tell me that in this last week, you've came up with a better plan besides just 'killing the Moon Bitch'."

I grin. And then I tell them my plan.

Killian rubs his temples once I'm done. "You know that plan will almost certainly get you killed, right? Just checking."

"That's only if I die," I tell him.

Killian stares at me incredulously. "That's what getting killed means, stupid."

I shrug and turn to Katrina. "Will it work?"

Katrina pauses. "I can't see anything once you cross into the portal. You'll be entering another dimension, my Sight doesn't go that far."

Disappointing, but expected.

"I agree with Killian though," She says after a moment, and he smirks. "You're taking a huge risk by assuming it'll work."