Chapter Two - Lisa To The Rescue

Start from the beginning

"Wah, how come you call Kyo-nii 'nii-chan'? Call me that two Lisa-chan," Tsubaki-san whined.

'I'm sure he won't stop until I say it,'

"O-okay, Tsu-Tsubaki Nii-chan," I replied making him smile too wide.

"It's very cool that they are voice actors," Nee-chan said. I love games, so I'm sure I'll think of things to ask two prominent voice actors."

"Se-ri-ous-ly?! This isn't good! A new Imouto-chan who loves games! What have the gods done! I'm seriously going to get a crush on her, not good!" Tsubaki nii-chan professed.

'Tsubaki nii-chan sure is weird,'

"Have a little restraint, Tsubaki." Ukyo nii-san warned. "Next... Subaru, Iori."

'Iori? So he's also one of our brothers? My, what a coincidence. The man next to him must be Subaru-san. Wow, he sure is tall. I wonder if he likes sports. He sure kind of looks like a sporty kid.'

"Oh, you're the one from before, right?" Iori-san asked.

"Yes! Nice to meet you again, Iori-san!" I giggled.

"Nice to meet you both, hope we could get along," Iori-san said.

"Yes, I hope we could get along too. By the way, that uniform, could it be that..." Nee-chan observed.

"Ah, I attend Bright Centre Academy," Iori-san informed.

"Wow, that so amazing! You must be really smart Iori-san!" I chirped.

"Not necessarily, Lisa-chan. I'm just about average,"

'He sure is generous. What a prince-like trait,'

"By the way, you attend Sunset High, right?" Iori-san asked Nee-chan since she was wearing her uniform.

"Yes!"

"How about you Lisa-chan?" He asked.

"I don't go to school," I murmured.

"What do you mean?" He asked and the other brothers are also intrigued to know my answer.

"I do online classes instead. I'm not very at ease around a lot of strangers around,"

"Is that so? Don't worry Lisa-chan, we'll be giving you the best hospitality you have ever experience to make you comfortable." Tsubaki nii-chan proclaimed.

"Thank you Tsubaki nii-chan!" I said and smiled at them.

"By the way, how come you know each other?" Ukyo nii-san asked.

"She kind of helped me a while ago with some fans," Iori-san explained.

"Is that so? Well, since you have already met Iori let me introduce to you Subaru. He is the ninth son and is in college," Ukyo nii-chan said.

"...su," Subaru-san muttered.

"Nice to meet you," Nee-chan said. Subaru-san just stared at us.

'Why do they always keep staring at us? Do we look weird or something?'

"Ah, that Subaru for yah. He has a bit of a hard time with girls. So pure, it's probably not so surprising, but don't mind him!" Tsubaki nii-chan informed both of us.

"No I! Tsuba-nii!" Subaru-san stammered.

'So, we're kind of alike. I wonder if he also encountered a traumatic experience for him to be uneasy with girls,'

"What? It's the truth," Tsubaki nii-chan lilted.

'Subaru-san sure is turning red. I wonder if it is because of anger or embarrassment,'