Now I'm glad I did because I knew to get the train from Paddington rather than Euston.

I arrive at the station and no one seems to bat an eyelid that I am on my own without an adult, they just went about there day.

The woman at the desk seemed puzzled but once I told her that I was meeting my dad in Wales and I give her the right amount of money, £22.25, she brought the story and give me the ticket, directing me to the correct platform.

It was half-past 12 and the train leaves in ten minutes, I sat down in a seat by the window just as the train pulls off, No going back now.

The train journey would take 2 hours and 45 minutes, it would take me to Newport where I have to change trains to take me to Abergavenny in Wales.

As I stare out of the window, watching as the view turns from city buildings to open green fields, my eyes start to feel heavy and I drift off head against the window.

------

When I woke again I check my watch, I'd slept for an hour and a half. I look out the window not sure where I am.

I look around and saw an elder woman sat in the seat across the aisle, I lean over, "Excuse me,"

The woman looks up from her book, "Have we passed Newport train station yet?"

She looks me up and down before answering my question, "No dear, it's the next stop. About five minutes."

I breathe a sigh of relief, "Are you on your own dear?" The woman asked obviously concerned as to why I'm not with an adult.

"Yes, I'm meeting my dad in Abergavenny," I reply politely and the woman goes back to her book though giving me the occasional side glance.

I check to make sure I have everything so I'm ready to get off when the train arrives, I wonder if Mary has noticed I've gone yet.

I get off the train and went to a member of staff to ask for the right platform and next train, "The next train to Abergavenny is in 20 minutes on platform 3."

"Thank you," before going to the station a stop at the small shop to grab a drink and some food, I'd missed lunch and now I was hungry.

I walk on to the platform as the train arrives, checking it was the right train I hop on next to the window again. Making sure I don't fall asleep this time I eat my sandwich.

------

Half an hour later the train arrives at the Abergavenny train station now I need to find a way of getting from here to the studio.

Abergavenny station was small only two stations. I walk across the bridge and stop on the other side at the taxi station.

Immediately a taxi pulls up, Dad will go mental when he finds out I got into a strangers car but it says taxi so I climb in.

The driver looks so confused but asks me where I want to go and I give him the address, "That's well cost you £30 love."

"I got that," He just shrugs and drives off. He actually spoke to me along the way, he had a sort of granddad feel about him.

End of Amelia's POV

------

While sat on the fire escape Mary had somehow managed to fall asleep, when she woke just over 2 hours had passed.

She shot up from her seat and back inside, "Amelia, I'm so sorry sweetheart I fell asleep, are you hungry? I can do you some lunch now." She shouted this towards Amelia's bedroom, rushing around the kitchen grabbing stuff from the fridge to make a sandwich.

When she doesn't get a reply she stops, maybe she fell asleep like me, Mary walks over to the room pushing the door open expecting to see Amelia asleep on the bed, but the room was empty.

Her heart drops, "Milly where are you?" Mary checks the entire flat, bathroom, kitchen, cupboards, their bedroom and the fire escape, in case she has missed her coming back in but nothing.

Mary starts to panic, going back to Amelia's bedroom, she checks the wardrobe seeing clothes missing and her backpack gone. Her money pot open and empty on the bed.

Running to the front door, Amelia's shoes and coat are gone from there usual spots, She's gone!

She ran to the phone hands shaking as she starts calling everyone she can think of, Claire, Veronica and Jer but none of them has seen her. Veronica suggests ringing Freddie.

Dialling the studio number Mary thinks quickly about what she is going to say. It's Brian who answers.

------

The band are back in the main house taking a break and having a late lunch when the phone rang, Brian gets up to answer it.

The other three carry on the conversation, "Freddie it's Mary, sounds extremely urgent."

Freddie grabs the phone, Roger and John stop their chatter and listen with Brian if it was urgent that means something bad has happened.

"Hello, my love."

'Oh god Freddie, I don't know what to do. I fell asleep and when I woke she was gone, no one has seen her, her room is empty and...'

"Mary, calm down I can't understand what you're on about."

He hears her take a shaky breath trying to calm down, "Now try again love what's happened?"

'I fell asleep out on the fire escape and when I woke Amelia was gone,' Freddie's heart stops, "What do you mean Amelia's gone?" he says it to the room so the others understand what's going on.

The three friends exchange a concerned look, moving a little closer to the phone so they can all just about hear Mary.

'There was an incident at the park with that Michael kid, he pushed her over and call her nasty names. We came back to the flat but she wanted to be alone. I sat on the fire escape, only intending to be out there a few minutes and I fell asleep. I was out for a good two hours at least, when I woke I checked her room and she was gone. Some of her clothes, her backpack and money are missing, coat and shoes are gone from the door.'

"Has she tried Veronica and your parents?" Brian asks trying to be helpful.

'Yes Brian, I tried Veronica, Claire, Chrissie and Jer. They haven't seen her, what do I do Freddie? Should I call the police?'

Freddie couldn't think straight, his daughter could be anywhere by now. He dazed out, heart racing, where is she?