It's time.

...

Three tormenting days passed by in a very agonizingly slow time. It felt like three years has passed and not just three days, I reckon my mind has already been numbed from all the letters and numbers I've read so far.

Even so, I was a bit confident since then, I wasn't really looking forward to the scores but we will see.

We will see.

Soon, I waited for Wei Xiu in the cafe outside, my eyes still eyeing the scenery in front of me. It was a girl and boy from the age of seven to eight playing together.

It reminds me of the past where Wei Xiu and I would play. He always made me cry yet he was the only person that can coaxe me to stop crying.

Memories flashed into my mind that time, memories of what we used to in the past and the closeness that has transpired over the years.

I was too immersed at my memories that I didn't notice Wei Xiu already sitting down in front of me and was looking at me with a gentle look on his eyes.

"Ying"

"What the! Wei Xiu! You scared me!" My hand flew to my heart and pouted at him then took a sip on my drink.

"You want kids?"

I almost got myself chocked at his words, I glared at him hatefully and notice his gaze on the window.

"I'm just reminiscing about our childhood days!" I retorted and blushed at his wicked smile.

"Really?"

This damned sly dog! How can he act this rogue in the morning!

"Hmph!" I harrumphed and continued to eat my cake and drink.

Since everything has finished, my heart had finally calm down and I decided to have a proper date with him.

Yep, I think we haven't had not we ever had a proper date before.

"Wei Xiu"

"Hm?" He answered nonchalantly as he took a sip from his drink.

"Let's go to a movie today or we can go to a park! We haven't really had a....proper date before" I lamented at that thought, we were too focused at our final test and wasn't really ready to announce our relationship to others.

"Is this you wanting a date from me?"

This shameless! Ugh! I really hate this dog man! How can he be this passive! He should be the one doing his part and asking me for a date!

Ugh! Shameless dog!

"Fine, fine, this commoner is asking her dowager empress to go on a date with this commoner. Happy?" His face was too serious as he spouted out those ridiculously funny words which made me laugh.

"Fine, this dowager empress agrees!" I slap the table lightly and raised my chin.

Soon, I will find myself regretting on agreeing for a date with him since I will be pressed into the wall and will be taken advantage of this sly do man!

Although I didn't know that this sort of risque thing would happen today, I still enjoyed our date.

Hmph! At least he know how to coax and pamper me!

That's a point for him!

***
Hi guys! Tomorrow's chapter would be the epilogue!

Do you think it's a bit fast? Anyways, I hope you like this chapter and this story.

Honestly people, I've been writing for three years and I am really happy that I am back now. I was about to published an almost, almost finish book but I accidentally deleted it so yep, I was on hiatus back then before I picked up and write again.

Thank you so much for your support, really, this book of mine is flawed and I really hope you do enjoy reading this. Ah! Seriously! It's really the end! After 80 chapters, it's already the end.

Thank you everyone, have a very good day today and tomorrow!

Stay safe as always!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!