Chapter 10

(Y/N's POV)

I blacked out as soon as I got bitten by Marshall, and I felt so weightless, almost like I was floating around in a void. Getting bitten by a vampire and sucked of all your blood felt so cold, it was as if my body warmth was starting to fade. Luckily for me, I managed to wake up and I was back in the Candy Kingdom, in the same room I was in when I first arrived on Ooo. It was a wonderful thing to remember, but all I could tell myself was that Marceline probably didn't want to see me considering she could've been sitting by my bedside, waiting for me to wake up. Sadly, that didn't happen. I was alone, in a bed, wearing a sort of hospital gown, and I felt like utter shit. Not only did I feel like my whole body was a fucking ice cube, but I also felt a little different physically. I got up and headed to the bathroom to freshen myself up as I splashed the faucet water on my face, but when I looked up at the mirror, I had no reflection. Nothing at all...I looked at my hands to see that I was a pale-ish blue in skin tone. I immediately tried to do something to prove that I was a vampire, so I went back into my room to see that all the blinds were close to cover the windows. I was hesitant, but I had no other choice if I was to find out if I was either vampire, or if I was just imagining things. So, I tore open the blinds as the sun started to burn my skin, giving my blisters on my skin in the process. I grunted in pain before I hurriedly closed the blinds as I lay on the floor, bewildered by this. Knocks on the door were heard before Bonibel spoke.

PB: "Y/N? Are you alright? I heard a noise in there. I'm coming inside, ok?" She opened the door as I protested for her not to.

Y/N: "Wait, PB! Don't come..." As soon as she opened the door, there stood outside with PB, Finn, Jake, Flame Princess, Ice King, LSP, and...Marceline...all looking at me with sad faces

Y/N: "...in." I quickly saw my clothes and ran to the bathroom to wear them in peace, but they were now knocking on the bathroom door.

Jake: "Yo, Y/N, buddy. Could you come outside for a bit? PB's got something to tell ya'." I finished wearing my clothes, which consisted of mostly black clothes. Namely, a loose denim jacket, a t-shirt that said "Life sucks, so what?", ripped jeans, and high-top boots. I slowly opened the door to find everyone situated in all parts of the room, waiting for me to sit back down on my bed, which I did with some discomfort.

PB: "Ok, Y/N, I think you already know what has happened to you. But just to refresh your memory, you...were turned into a vampire." I looked at Bubblegum and at Marceline before I sighed.

Y/N: "What happened after Marshall bit me...?"

PB: "You sucked of all blood in your body, and you were close to dying. We decided to give you a blood transfusion, although this was somewhat of the first time doing this with a human. The only one who had your blood type is Marceline, so we had no choice but to give some of her blood to you."

Y/N: "What about Finn? What's his blood type...?"

Finn: "All I know is we're not the same type, science makes my head hurt." I nodded before looking at Marceline, who had a guitar case in her hands. She floated slowly towards me before she hesitantly gave it to me. I looked at her with skepticism before opening it up to reveal a very nice looking guitar.

My eyes were as wide as saucers, and my mouth was partially agape as I took the guitar out of it's case, and it felt like a great guitar

My eyes were as wide as saucers, and my mouth was partially agape as I took the guitar out of it's case, and it felt like a great guitar. Then Jake enlarged one of his hands to bring out a Peavey Triple X and a Mesa 4 x 12 cabinet to go with it, and there was also a Horizon Devices Apex Pre-Amp, and I heard that it does wonders for your guitar tone. So, I plugged everything in and hesitated to play for everyone, but they all just smiled at me, so I let it rip.

(A/N: Start at 1:55 until 2:35. Change the Blackstar to a Peavey Triple X, and I love me some Ozzy Osbourne.)

After playing guitar after glob knows how long I haven't, my friends clapped and cheered for me once more, but Marceline just sadly smiled at me, signalling me that we needed to talk alone.

Y/N: "Guys, is it ok if you can leave Marceline and I for a bit. We need to be alone for a bit." They all understood as they exited the room. As soon as the door closed, Marceline started to cry.

Marceline: "Did Bonny tell you about what Marshall did yet?"

Y/N: "No, she didn't. But I want to hear it from you, be the sincerest you can because I don't want to be lied to, alright?" She nodded her head before she started to explain.

Marceline: "Marshall threatened to kill you if I didn't date him." I scoffed at her.

Y/N: "That's such a cliche thing to say!"

Marceline: "But it is the truth! He would kill you if I didn't date him." We didn't speak for a bit before we accidentally said over each other.

Y/N and Marceline: "I'm sorry. Wait, you go first." We laughed a bit before she let me go first.

Y/N: "Marceline, I am really sorry for the way I acted towards you. I really am...I should've approached you more calmly, not like some rabid animal. I just want us to be together again, maybe start again." I held her hands in mine and she grasped it tightly.

Marceline: "I was gonna say the exact same thing. And yeah, we can start again."

Y/N: "Ok then, I'm Y/N L/N. Nice to meet you, miss." She giggled before responding back.

Marceline: "Nice to meet you too, Y/N. I'm Marceline Abadeer." Then suddenly, everyone came barging right back into the door and tackled us in a group hug, laughing as they did so.

PB: "Marceline and Y/N are back together again! Hip hip!"

Everyone except Y/N and Marcy: "Hooray!" They continued to cheer as we all talked about the incident before, and lucky for me, the guitar that they gave me was the grand prize. I won, although Marceline should've been the one to win, but that was just me being modest. All in all, I things were turning out just fine. Now, there's more adventures to come.

A/N: After how many months of not updating this book, I finally delivered. There may be more chapters to come, so stay tuned. Thank you all for the support and I will see you all in the next chapter. Bye!