Chapter 4

A/N: This is going to be about the sleepover the gang are in from the last chapter, so here it is.

(Y/N's POV)

The gang and I decided that we would have a sleepover at Marceline's house right after our practice, so Jake invited Lady Rainicorn, and Marceline invited the Ice King, who is mostly an crazy dude and is one of Finn and Jake's enemies and rivals, but Marceline had to invite him since she knew him when she was little. Everyone was now in the living room, I was sitting on the couch, tuning my guitar and checking the new amps that Marceline brought from the shop, speaking of her, she was with everyone, while they were talking together. Well, Ice King was kinda doin' his own thing, but I didn't care if Marcy didn't care. Anyways, as they all sat together in a circle, I plugged my guitar into the amp and put it on clean tone before I started to play random chords to match for a song. Finn and Jake were just telling corny jokes, PB was listening respectfully, LSP was very bored, that she was using her phone, Lady Rainicorn was also listening, but then someone knocked on the door, and I opened it to see a flaming girl with an orange sapphire on her forehead, shaped like a diamond.

FP: "Hey there, I'm the Flame Princess of the Fire Kingdom. I was invited by Finn to be here." I looked over to Finn, and he gave a thumbs up to let her in, so I did and she came in with some hot coals on a box...? Nevermind that, as we all gathered around in a circle, we decided to play spin the bottle with truth or dare together. I spun the bottle first, and it spun, and spun, and spun, until it landed on Finn.

Y/N: "So Finn, Truth or Dare?"

Finn: "Hmmmm, truth."

Y/N: "Ok, anyone got a good question to ask?" Then Marcy jumped in and asked him.

Marceline: "Finn, who do you like the most? PB or FP~?" That was a very good question, and by that time, everyone was already teasing the love triangle by making kissing sounds and shoving them into each other, except for Flame Princess because she's a living fire person. After all the teasing, Finn answered the question.

Finn: "Maybe...FP...?" All of us went silent for a bit, and FP was shocked to hear that, besides, I heared from Jake that Finn and her had a sour breakup over something about betrayal and lying, and I understood what was going on. Being lied about without a reason why they would do such a thing was what used to happen to me when I was back in my old home...Anyhow, FP started to cry, remembering all the memories, good and bad, that they shared together, and Finn tried to comfort him, so she just let him anyways.

Y/N: "Sorry Finn, we went to far. I have been where you've been, so don't worry. I support you guys all the way." They both smiled before looking at each other and smiling. We then continued on with the game. Everyone had to be killjoys and choose truth everytime we came across them with the bottle, and I was fed up already, but luckily, the bottle finally landed on me. Everyone was now looking at me with curiousity.

Ice King: "Y'know, I think we should keep choosing truth, I mean nobody wants to do something stupid-" I interrupted him with the word opposite of what he said.

Y/N: "Dare." They all looked at me and back at each other, thinking of a dare for me to do, but Marceline came out of nowhere with a dare I thought she'd never say.

Marceline: "I dare you to kiss me...in the lips..." She was blushing bright pink as everyone was now teasing the both of us and started making kissing noises too. I covered my face in embarrassment before I decided to say screw it and bring her lips to meet mine, and before you know it, we were kissing each other. It was something I had wanted to do when I saw her ebony hair flow in the wind , and when she looked at me with care, it was so loving and tender...we kissed for minutes on end as I felt her fangs lightly touch my lower lip, and I grabbed her waist with my right arm, and I brought her close to me. We continued kissing for what seemed like ten minutes before we broke the kiss to see everyone, looking at us with shocked and speechless faces.

Y/N: "Marceline, I wanted to tell you this as soon as I settled down in your home. I love you Marceline Abadeer. You are like the girlfriend with a passion for music and fun, and I want that in a woman like you. It's like being able to find a ring, that can fit exactly how you want it to fit. Will you be my girlfriend Marceline?" They were all just speechless at my confession, but Marceline was just struck in the feels all too hard, so she just hugged me tight and lever let go.

Marceline: "Of course doofus...I actually liked you when you first played your Les Paul."

Y/N: "Awww, thanks Marcy Cake." She blushed even pinker from my nickname I gave her.

Marceline: "Marcy Cake? I like it." We continued our truth and dare game until it was midnight, and then, we decided to hit the hay. Marceline and I snuggled together in the couch before we kissed and said our goodnights.

A/N: Three chapters in a day? Wow, I'm on a roll here. Anyways, I hope you guys liked that chapter. Thank you so much for reading, and I will see you all in the next chapter. BYE!