Chapter 2

(Y/N's POV)

Marceline: "Ok, so let's try this again. Finn, remember, keep the tempo constant, not too fast and not too slow either." You may be wondering what we are doing, few days after I was released from the hospital, we started practicing our roles in the band we formed at Marceline's house, and I gotta say it was comfortable. We didn't have a name for our band though, so we decided to make one later.

Marceline: "Ok, after this, Bonnibel is gonna arrive with snacks later. Let's finish this, and then we can chill for a bit." We all nodded before we prepared the stuff to use for practice. Finn was on drums, Marcy was on her axe bass, I was on guitar obviously, while Jake was just on the couch playing the walking gaming console called Beemo.

Y/N: "Ok, I'll start of, and I'll give Finn the signal, so just follow Finn's lead Marcy." They both nodded before I started playing on my Les Paul.

(A/N: Play the video on top, and start at 0:10. Also, replace the Strat with a Les Paul, and disregard the audience.)

After that successful practice, as Marceline said, PB came in with a paper bag in her hands, and this purple cloud with a start on it's forehead was with her too.

PB: "Hello everyone, I brought some snacks along, and also Lumpy Space Princess came too." After I heard that name, I was both confused, and I felt so retarded at the same time."

Y/N: "Lumpy Space Princess? Oh gosh, what's next a bone princess?" That set the Lumpy Space Princess off a bit as she floated up to me with an angry face.

LSP: "Why!? You gotta problem with me huh!?" Even her voice sounded not even feminine, what the heck...

Y/N: "Not at all LSP, not at all. I'm just confused and in need of help here in Ooo." She nodded in response before going to the couch and sitting beside Jake. Finn just sat infront of the drum set, while Marceline got an apple, and I got some snack bars from PB. While chilling in Marcy's house, we were going over some good names to the group, but nothing yet...which sucked so much. We had good ones, but somehow Marceline just couldn't agree with the names. We had, Blank Papersss, Monsters on Chains,The Sunrays, and she hated that one...

Y/N: "Ok guys, this is so stupid. We can't even get a good band name for the group. Ugh!" I smashed my head onto the floor, letting the music sheets and scratch papers fly everywhere inside the living room. Everyone just chuckled at my dismay, but I didn't mind it, then Marceline placed a hand on my shoulder and smiled.

Marceline: "Don't worry Y/N, we can think of something. We just need to think harder."

Y/N: "Haven't we been doing that for the past..." I look at the clock to see it's already 8 in the evening, since we started doing it at 4 in the afternoon.

Y/N: "For four hours at least? I mean, we came up with the stupidest, most awesome, and even the ones in between names, and we still can't find a good band name."

PB: "Hmmm, how about...The Gray Hearts?" We all looked at PB as if she was either a real genius or straight up retarded.

PB: "What? I mean, Marceline eats sheets of red, and they turn gray right? Also, she is madly in love with Y/N, and he is too, so you can say they have the "hearts" for one another, eh?" Crickets were heard for about 5 seconds before I butted in.

Y/N: "You do know that Finn is in the band too y'know? He's gonna be like the third wheel or something there."

PB: "Which is where I come in and be your keyboard player, but not all the time though." Marcy and I looked at Finn, then PB, and back at Finn, and we got some sort of vibe from the both of them, so we started to tease them with kissing sounds and shoving them towards each other. She got flustered, but Finn was so oblivious to the fact that she likes him, it used to be the other way around, that's what Jake had told me. Anyways, we decided that The Gray Hearts is the best band name to go with since PB's reasoning was proving the point. After that long day of conversation and fun, everyone decided that it was time to head home. One by one, except for the Finn and Jake duo, started leaving when they felt like it, leaving the house to Marceline and myself. I went over to the fridge and took a beer bottle for me, and an apple for Marceline. We then sat at the couch, doing absolutely nothing but chilling. I groaned in annoyance, and that caught Marceline's attention.

Marceline: "What's wrong Y/N?"

Y/N: "Nothing much, just the fact that my guitar is starting to wear out on me since my parents left it in that house attic for months or years. The strings are worn, the body is cracked, and the headstock might separate from the neck anytime soon." She rubbed her chin in thought before sucking the red from the apple I gave her.

Marceline: "I know a place that I went to once. It may be a trek but trust me, you're going to be fawning over every single thing in the store."

Y/N: "Getting some new axes are we? I can dig that. So, when will we leave?" She lay on my chest before she snuggled closer.

Marceline: "Tomorrow, I'm just so tired today, y'know all the things we did. Goodnight Y/N" Just like that, she was out like a light. I chuckled at her sleepy figure before I slept too.

A/N: Hey everyone, this was chapter two of this book, and I hope you liked it. Let me know in the comments if you would like the band to do more genres like rock, metal, blues, and all that. Anyways, thank you so much for reading, and I will see you all in the next chapter. BYE!