Prologue

(Y/N's POV)

I don't how I landed here, but what I do know is that I am no longer living with those monsters that tortured me for a long time. The experience of freedom is all but amazing that I could just jump for joy for hours on end without stopping, but being very tired and in pain from the beatings, I just lay on the grass as the sun basks on my body, with my guitar case, amp, and laptop beside me. As I was about to fall asleep under the sun, I heard some laughter in the distance, making me open my eyes and look towards the noise. What I saw was very unique to me, a yellow talking expandable dog, and a boy like me, playing together, but I also saw a walking and talking gaming console. My whole world of imagination has just been flipped to 180 degrees, but then, I felt myself loose consciousness as I tried to stumble towards them, but before I passed out, they were calling out to me, but I couldn't hear them as I already was unconscious.

(Finn's POV)

Jake and I were playing outside the treehouse when we saw this dude with H/C hair and battered up rags for clothing, and then he just fell to the floor like he just died, but maybe there was still enough time to save him somehow...

Finn: "Hey dude, are you ok!?" I ran up to him and shook him, but he wouldn't wake up at all. Jake and Beemo ran over to me too, and we flipped him over on his back to see tons of wounds and scratches on his body.

Finn: "Oh my glob, Jake, this guys is gonna die here if we don't do something. We have to get him to PB ASAP."

Jake: "Alright, hop on my back, we'll need to be quick about this though." He then expanded to the size of the treehouse before I got on his back and we rode to the Candy Kingdom, but not before taking the things that were with him. As soon as we got there, the people of the candy kingdom were eyeing on the dude weirdly, it's like as if it was a bad omen, but I just shrugged it off anyways. We got inside the hall, and PB was talking to Cinnamon Bun, so we ran up to her with the dude on Jake's back.

Finn: "PB, PB, we really need your help right now."

PB: "Oh Finn, what's the matter?"

Jake: "This dude on my back is covered with scratches and wounds, and he just passed out before we could talk to him, and we really need some help from you." Jake then set him down on the floor, and PB walked over to the dude's body before inspecting him.

PB: "His injuries are grave, come, let's put him on a bed." We nodded before we carried him to one of the hospital beds in the Castle. The nurses tended to his wounds but have decided to  leave his rags behind, so that when he wakes up, he will change into what he wants to wear. After that, PB came to us.

PB: "Thank you Finn and Jake, you've saved a young boy from the brink of death, and I am grateful for that."

Finn: "No problem PB, it's the least we could do to help."

PB: "Now, he is recovering slowly, so you can come by when he wakes up. Thank you again for your help."

Jake: "You're welcome Princess!" Jake and I then exited the room and into the hall.

Finn: "Man, did you see the wounds on his body, looks like he took on the Candy Kingdom and the Fire Kingdom at the same time."

Jake: "Yeah dude, I just hope he's alright." We then decided to head back home and wait for him to wake up.

A/N: Hey everyone, I know this is very sudden and different, but I wanted to try something new for a change, and I hope that you will all like it the same way as the others. Thank you so much for reading, and I will see you all in the next chapter. BYE!