Prologue

I was alone as I walk along the darkness of the road this world has brought me to.

I was never near anything nor anyone for I was always not with my comforts as I get attached to anything in here.

I have always been hiding my self from the eyes of the others.

Scared that their wide ranged perceptions might spot my hidden prejudices.

I always try to keep my self safe from their sight so I won't be a subject of their filty chastisements.

For I know nobody will be able to understand, just as how I understand no one.

It was never that easy for me to live as I get lured with in the depths of the world's vanity.

And as I get into it's pits, I failed to notice I was already feeding my own greed.

Which is why I stayed on the side, and never once tried to be on the spotlight.

Then, I thought I would be able to live my life without anyone who walks by my side.

But as the time ticks along the turns of the world, my own conviction has shifted along it's motion.

The things I believed into, crumbled.

As the righteous voice inside my head faltered, 'cause of my newly found force.

I have never expected to see you on my way.

I have never considered that one day, I'll be meeting you as you try to change what was I, in hopes that I'll be able to see things right and settle for a betterment .

I always strive to hide my true insides from anyone, yet you managed to make me show you the real thing in me.

One that I have been keeping inside.

When I was never real to anyone, you spilled my truth by your own might.

You lauded me, as everyone eyed me only to criticize.

When everyone was all about criticisms, you relished me and you were able to see my beauty.

You were able to know who I really was, better than anyone who's seen me longer than you did.

But probably, it was really true that someone just tend to get missteps as they walk along their path sometimes.

Or perhaps, it was just because I didn't watch my steps carefully that I tripped on my way.

And earned my self fresh wounds.

But a simple trip might have probably just been nothing.

Yet the truth speaks and is telling me it isn't, and one thing that could never be played on my own mercy instead.

The worst was probably when I let my greed eat me.

And did the most horrible thing I never thought I was capable of.

One that made me lose everything that makes my self, me.

That I forget to think clearly, I failed to notice what was valuable, and which was not.

And mistakenly believed that the insignificant was the pivotal one.

I failed to save what was real essential to me.

For my eyes were covered.

And what's worse is that it's my own hands who took my sight away from me, that I failed to see you in the end,
when I needed you most.

All because I let my evils reign on me.

All because I entertained my vanity.

All because I gave in to my vices.

All because I've gone against the righteous thought.

All because I turned my back to the reasons of the world.

For I don't wanna get held.

All because I defied it.

All because I've seiged against it.

Against all limits.

. . .

Against all boundaries.