My Lover's A Vampire? (Andy Biersack & Ashley Purdy love story)

(please please comment! and vote if you like this story! im thinking of deleting it)

-Jinxx's POV-

Jake and CC are happy and dating for a week now. Andy and Ash havent spoken or even looked at each other in that week. i wonder if they had an argument? but why would they? they love each other. everyone can see that.....well everyone but them. its Saturday and we are in the park. this is where im suppose to meet a girl names Sammi for our History project. Jake and CC are partners and Andy and Ash are too. but they havent talked to each other. well they said little things like 'im doing this' or 'you do that'. im starting to get annoyed!

"Andy! Ashley! the hell is wrong with the two of you!?" i suddenly blurt out.

"yeah...Jinxx has a point. you guys never do work until the last minute" Jake says. CC nods in agreement.

"i have no fucking idea! i called his 'Ashley' he asked if i was mad at him and as i was about to explain that i wasnt mad at him he screamed and ran like the devil himself was chasing him!" Andy says irritatedly.

"ok....so were you mad?" i ask.

"yeah but not at him"

"then who?"

"Scout"

"whatd she do?"

"she told my dad that...."

"that what?" Andy looks at me and i know immediately. i am the only one who know positively that Andy is gay. Scout found out and told his dad. his dads gonna beat the shit outta him! his dad is such a homophobic asshole!

"um....is Jeremy here?" i look up and see a beautiful girl. i open my mouth but i cant form any words. ok Jinxx....calm down.....shes just a girl!

"i am....but you can call me Jinxx" i say.

"ok! im Sammi" i nod and we start working. i look at Andy and he looks right back. did i mention that im also the only one who knows Andy's a vampire? no....well i am. i see his eyes start to turn red and i know for a fact that he hasnt had blood in quite some time.

"Andy!!" i say loudly.

"i leaving!" he says and runs off leaving his stuff on the ground. i sigh and look at Ashley. he looks hurt. he really does love Andy.

-Andy's POV-

i sit there in the park working when a gust of wind blows Ash's sent towards me. i feel my throat dry from hunger and my mouth water.

"Andy!!" Jinxx yells. i look at him and his eyes are wide. shit! my eyes must be red.

"im leaving!" i yell and run off. i run until i know im far enough away from them. then i stop and wince in pain as my fangs extend. shit! shit! SHIT!! now what? i need blood but where....

"looks like you need some blood Andy" Seth says.

"SHUT UP!!" i hiss at him. he walks towards me and picks my face up by my chin.

"you need blood....take some of mine" i dont want to.

"i dont..." i wince in pain.

"i know! but do you want to die!?" i look at him and see that hes really concerned

"fi...fine" damn! i hate being a vampire! Seth drags my face to his neck and i quickly bite down. oh....by the way....when a vampire bites another vampire its pleasurable. but when a vampire bites a human its about ten times the pleasure that a vampire would feel. so im not surprised when i hear him moan. i drink as much as i need then pull away. i lick the wound and it heals.

"thanks" i say. i look at him and he has an evil smirk on his face. he has something up his sleeve. he quickly pushes me against the wall and bites down. damn it! i bite my lip so i dont moan. its not that i like it....its just that thats the way a vampires body is.