My Lover's A Vampire? (Andy Biersack & Ashley Purdy love story)

Andy's POV

i sigh as i get out of the shower. i should probably wake Ash up. i need to get dressed first. why did i do that? im straight right? if im straight whyd i dump Scout? why was i so happy i got roomed with Ash? whats wrong with me!?!?

Ashley's POV

i wake up and hear the shower turn off. i sit up and realize that the dream of Andy and i was a wet dream. oh God! what is Andy going to say!? wait! why do i care? why did i even have a dream like that!!! im not gay!! or am i? i hear the blow drier turn on and realize i have ten minutes to change clothes, clean up, and change the sheets. and spray air Freshener. i get up and quickly do those things. the door opens and a clean shirtless Andy walks out! oh God! hes fucking gorgeous!! alright! i admit it! i went gay for Andy!!! im in love with my best friend Andrew Biersack! he looks at me and smiles his 1000 watt smile. oh no! i can feel my pants growing tighter as i stare.

"taking a shower!" i say running by him.

"ok" he says pluging in the straightener. taking off my clothes i turn the water on and step in. i smile as i remember my dream. my back is sorta sore. guess its the beds. not used to them yet. i feel myself getting hard so i decide to jerk off thinking about my best friend. so wrong i know.

Andy's POV

holy shit! why the hell did i invade his dream and then fuck him in reality! so fucking wrong! but i will admit it felt amazing! i sigh as i come to the realization that i am gay and in love with Ashley Purdy.

Ashley's POV

but Andy's not gay. hes straight. and its going to be hard living with him.

Andy's POV

Ashley isnt gay. hes straight. fuck! i feel like pulling my hair out! this is going to be hell living with him. should i put in for a transfer?

(should Andy put in for a transfer to Jinxx's room?)