Andley

-Ashley

All of us wait outside in the hall as Jinxx and Andy talk. None of us say anything and I jump when I hear a yell.

"What!?" Andy screams.

Oh god! Jinxx didn't! The door flies open and Jinxx is pushed out, then I'm drug in. He slams the door and turns on me. Andy grabs my arm and I try to pull away, but his grip is too strong. He pushes my sleeves up and the burn marks are clear as day. Damn you Jinxx. A low whine comes from Andes throat and I look up at him. He looks heartbroken. He backs away from me and starts shaking his head

"Andy? Are you ok?" I ask.

"No he isn't. If a vampire hurts his or her mate then it physically hurts us twice as bad. It can weaken us significantly," Lilly explains.

I turn to see Andy on his knees with his arms wrapped around his stomach. I rush over to him and help him up. I sit him in the bed and hold his face in my hands.

"I wasn't burning because of you Andy. I was doing it cause I got a call last night that my mom was," I stop and shake my head as tears fill my eyes.

"Oh god! Seth killed your mom!" Sammi cries.

I nod and then feel arms wrap around me tightly. I smile and relax into Andy's chest. He nuzzles my neck and holds me tightly.

"All of this is my fault," he says.

"No it isn't!" We all yell.

He flinches and I grab his hand. I glare at Seth as we walk by him on our way to the limo taking us to the funeral home. He snarls when he see Andy and I's hands interlocked.

"Did you really think that you won?" I ask angrily.

I turns and storms off. Sammi whispers that he will attack at the funeral once everyone else is gone. Andy nods and grips my hand tighter. He will be feeding before the funeral.

"You will feed before the funeral. No ifs, ands, or buts," I say.

"Good. I'll need it," he says.

(Ok, this story only has a few more chapters before it's finally done!)