SEULGI

I glanced at the rearview mirror from time to time to check on them. They were quiet. Just like how I want, a peaceful drive to the city.

Nayeon was busy watching whatever movie or episode it is on her phone, she was wearing an earphone. Jeongyeon was silently watching the tall trees outside. Lisa was spacing out. Jisoo was sleeping peacefully and Chaeyoung was eating silently. Joohyun was just silent.

Bae Joohyun intrigues me. She was snobby, she was small yet strong. Her ability intrigues me. Being able to see the past.

When she touched Ms. Kim's picture that came from Jisoo, she froze. I noticed it, she could've seen something.

Was she lucky enough to see Ms. Kim's future by touching her picture? Was she lucky enough to know what is happening to Ms. Kim now?

What did she saw that made her stop? Was it Ms. Kim's past or future?

Wait a minute, why does Jisoo even have her photo? Mr. Kwon forgot to tell me this, I guess. I'll just ask him later.

-

"Wake up, everyone! We have arrived in our new and temporary house." I heard a few grunts and a growling stomach that I am a hundred percent sure it came from Chaeyoung.

I guided them inside as I already familiarized the huge house. It was actually a mansion. And Mr. Kwon said that he owned the mansion and it was obvious by how the huge mansion looks like.

There was a huge fountain in the middle that divided your way to the garage and the pool.

There was a path that will guide you towards the huge mansion in the far middle. On your way to the pool, you will passed by the garden.

"Welcome to the Kwon's, ladies. Please, do follow me."

There are maids scattered around and body guards as they help us with our things. "This is Madam Maria, she is the most trusted maid here as she had been serving the Kwon's since her teenage years." I guided everyone and noticed that the three elemental holders are out of sight.

Where did they go?

I guess, I'll just report them to Mr. Kwon, then? No. I can't do that, they're maybe just roaming around.

"You know what, let's just roam on our own. Stop stressing yourself, Ms. Kang." Said Nayeon. This Nayeon girl can't keep her mouth from opening from time to time.

They are all a pain in the ass. Specially those elemental holders. Why does it has to be them to team up with me in this mission?

Before I could even agree on what Nayeon had suggested, they all went on separate ways. "What is wrong with these weird people." I mumbled and sighed heavily.

I would really have a bad headache!

CHAEYOUNG

I sat on the fountain and sighed. I motioned my fingers as the water formed a face, her face.

"You're here."

I quickly snapped my fingers and nervously glanced at Jisoo. "H-hey, yeah. I-i decided to go on my own." Jisoo nodded, she has a suspicious look on her face as she stared at me. As if she was trying to read me by looking to my eyes.

"Sure. If Seulgi started looking for me, I'm just in the Garden." I nodded at her as I watch her went to the Garden.

I sighed for the nth time. Why can't I like you the way she do? Why is the universe always against me? Why does it has to be always me who needs to give way for others?

Wifey, do you enjoy ruining me?

I stood up and went back to the huge mansion when I bumped with someone, one of the guards.

"I'm sorry." I apologized to the tall figure.

"It's fine, it's fine." A deep voice says, I looked up and was welcomed by a really handsome face. At the realization of our face close enough for him to kiss me, I blushed.

The handsome looking man in a fit black suit and a white polo tucked inside his pants smiled at me, charmingly. He's incredibly handsome.

Wait what? Erase. Erase. Erase.

"Hi, you're one of the elemental holders right?" He asked, I nodded.

"Uhm, y-yes. I'm Park Chaeyoung." I smiled slightly and offered a handshake. He took it all smiley. "Park Chanyeol."

And oh my god, I think I just passed out with his smile.

-

let me clear this.

i never confirmed that this is a jensoo, chaelisa or whatsoever fanfic. so, yep, expect the unexpected.

bec at one moment i could get jiseul to marry each other and then the book is finished.