"Hooh!" She breathed heavily before she continued speaking. "These are Ms. Kim's things when was still a kid. If you ask me, she never had a toy because she thinks it's too childish. She's 5 years old when she said that to Mr. Kwon." Seulgi smiled at Jiyong, but the latter remained silent.

"By now, she's already 18 years old. So, we will have a hard time searching for her as she grew old and may look different from her baby pictures, but still.." She gave us a baby picture. Jennie was pouting, she was holding a toy grocery. She looks adorable.

"God, she's cute. I wonder what she looks like now, she could be one of a hell Goddess now." Nayeon said still looking at the picture. "Do you have a picture much older?" She asked.

"I don't, I'm sorry. That's the only picture I have." Seulgi apologized.

"Uh, I actually have a picture of her." I pull out my wallet and slip out the picture that I had been hiding inside it.

I gave it to Seulgi, she pulled out her phone and took a picture of it and passes it to Nayeon who was next to her.

"Oh my god, I could imagine how she looks like now. She was born beautiful, she really could be a goddess now." There she goes again. "I think I am crushing on her baby pictures now."

And that's when everyone stop with what they are doing.

"No."

"Don't even dare."

"Never."

The three of us looked at each other as we disagree in unison. Chaeyoung, Lisa and I averted our gazes off each other.

"What? Why? She's really pretty. I think I like her already." She still continue.

She's kinda annoying.

Or maybe, I'm just annoyed at the fact that she's crushing on Jennie or.. Jennie's baby pictures, it's the same person anyway.

Besides, I already liked her when we were still young, what more if I saw her again, right? Anyway, what am I even saying?

"Okay, now that we've seen a glimpse of her childhood photos. Can we now introduce ourselves? I'm not quite familiar with you all." Seulgi spoke. I just nodded at her and glanced beside me, seeing Chaeyoung spacing out.

"Again, I am Kang Seulgi. I have the ability to suck someone's power, except for the four elemental powers."

"Im Nayeon, Ice is the power."

"Yoo Jeongyeon, I could teleport."

I was waiting for the silent woman who looks incredibly gorgeous to introduce herself, but she stayed silent.

"Lalisa Manoban, Fire."

I tapped Chaeyoung as she was still spacing out. "Uh, oh. Park Chaeyoung, I can control the water or anything related to water."

"Ki—"

"Bae Joohyun. I can see someone's past and if lucky enough, their future." I was a bit offended as she interrupted me, but I let it slide.

"Kim Jisoo." Was the only thing I said, because I know they already knew what power I possess.

Bae Joohyun. I don't know, but hearing her name made me want to see Jennie and confess to her before someone else does.

"It's settled then, tomorrow will be your first day of the mission. Goodluck." And by that, Jiyong vanished.

I don't know if anyone knows what power Kwon Jiyong has. And no one dared to even ask him as they fear for their lives.

"And ladies, before I forget. Ms. Kim is a dual holder." Seulgi added when she was about to leave.

My brows meet in confusion. "What do you mean?"

Seulgi diverted her gaze on me as she smile lightly. "Meaning, she holds more than one power." And by that, she left. She left us stunned.

I did not know that. I didn't even know that a dual holder was true and not some made up stories by the elderlies.

"Shit. I really think I'm crushing on her." It was Nayeon. Can she just shut up and let us live without her continuously minding us that she's growing a crush on Jennie? Can she not?

"Guys, you know what that meant, right?" Jeongyeon, if I remember it well, said.

"What what that meant?" Asked Lisa.

"A dual holder always get chased by some of the members of Dark Ages. Dark Ages is an organization and they uses their power wrongly. Ms. Kim's life is in complete danger." She explained. Oh my god.

Dark Ages has been the thing that scares us when we were still young. Seungri would always scare us using that name, Dark Ages.

"No one can touch Jennie, not even someone like Jiyong." I told them. We were the only ones left.

"Ms. Kim must be a snob." Jeongyeon spoke with full of adoration. "I would want to be her friend. She's powerful and protective."

My brows knit in confusion. "Protective? How'd you know?"

Jeongyeon turned her gaze on me and gave me a small smile. "I just know."

It gave me chills. It felt like it has a deep meaning on her sentence. Like she had seen Jennie being protective of us, but they didn't know Jennie was our friend.

Jennie was very protective, she's really strong and I love how she can't resist us sometimes. How she can't say no to us.

"Jisoo, no."

"Pleeeeeeaaaase!"

"Jisoo, it'll hurt.. y-you."

"But Jennie—"

"Fine, just don't hurt yourself."

And that just gave me a light of hope that if we'll ask for her to come back, she will.

hey, people who read "the abduction of jennie kim" you see it's not in my profile anymore, because i'm editing it, i noticed lots of mistakes.

after i finish editing it, i will publish it again with new chapters. thank you for reading my shitty story.