Chapter 11: I Hate That I Want You

Chapter Eleven: I Hate That I Want You

QOTC: Do it for YOU

Jam out to Love Songs by Kaash Paige while you are reading to set the mood.

I apologise how delayed this chapter is, I've had some pretty intense months lately and it meant taking a break from writing but I'm really hoping my come back will be a whole lot better than my set back! I'm also in the process of moving school so I literally can't remember what it's like NOT to feel tired 😂 

I've also done some MAJOR plot outlining for this novel and I am so invested into it because the plot is just- I love it. I just need to work out how fast I'm going to move the plot along then I promise you that there will be updates at least once every two weeks 😘

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

It was a cold, grey day in November and I was trying not to be superstitious but it really did feel like the universe was trying to tell me something.

Inhale... exhale. You're going to be fine. 

Usually I'd be looking forward to class today; physical education was my preferred part of our training. We basically spent hours in the gym, pushing our bodies to their limit and passing it until even walking seemed impossible because your muscles were so exhausted.

I loved it, because when I was doing it I didn't think.

All I do is think, it comes with the territory of anxiety. Sometimes my thoughts are so persistent I'm even yanked out of deep sleep.

Today though, today was different. My brain wasn't working at a million miles an hour, for the first time ever it was comfortably still in the morning. 

The only thing my brain was concerned about was the fact that I hadn't consumed my morning cup of coffee yet, which I had no plans in doing. Drinking coffee before working out is self sabotage. 

After everything that had happened last night I finally realised that me and Ace would never work, I need someone who knows what it's like to feel broken. I need someone who can be there for me and never leave me. I need the impossible.

Ace doesn't know pain like I do. He is quite obviously from a well-off family if the limo was anything to show for it. The way he saunters around like he owns the place and constantly smirks like he knows he has something you haven't, I was brought up with just enough money to put dinner on the table and a majority of the time it was beans on toast.

When it came to luxury foods and buying coffee, that would all come out of my own pocket. 

Mummy and daddy's credit card doesn't exist where I come from.

Seeing Ace after last night wasn't going to be fun, and I knew there would be a lot of gaps he'd want me to fill which I had no intention what-so-ever of doing. 

As soon as I knew Ace was okay, more than okay, last night, I'd called myself a cab and headed straight back to my room. Parties just weren't my scene, fair play to me actually having hope that I could actually fit in but now I knew to stay far, far away from them.