Chapter - 1

Dear Diary

I, Katherine Scott, a 26 year-old, unemployed, depressed, love sick soul, who has no friends and family. 

Sitting in front of the big glowing mirror I look at my appearance, I'm dark-haired, grey-eyed, average- breasted, never gaining weight, flatboard stomach and highly fashionable women.

Maybe I was. 

It is the last day of finding HIM. 

HIM, who changed my entire world. 

HIM, who isn't even real. 

HIM, whom I will never have. 

Let me start from the beginning.

My parents died in a car crash three years ago, I'm an only child. Since, then I have never let myself get close to anyone. It's not like I never had friends, I did or I thought I had.

Till I found my best friend fucking my Hot-as-Hell boyfriend of 5 years. 

I broke all my contacts with both of them in fact all of them because they knew what was hapenning and no one bothered telling me. 

Life does suck. 

This was three years ago . After that, I became a BITCH.

Top public relations official , 6 figure salary every month. every project a big success. 

BUT a commitment phobic person. 

I dated after that but only those guys who I knew were not worth me or just because I can provide them what they want. SEX. 

I enjoy it . A LOT. 

But the heart still wants someone who can keep it, treasure it and love it. 

Well, not.

A little over a year, I found some discrepancies in my company. 

It was the night of 28th november 2013, I was leaving office when I found a file stacked in the computer room. 

It showed the projects that our company got were paid to occur. 

Kingsley Public Relations was paying for scandals to happen and then taking up cases. 

This was absurd, but I needed proof more and more of it. 

I was ashamed, guilty though it wasn't my fault. 

I walked home that night. Climbing down from the 4 storey building, if you look at the building, painted in red and black , a big board bearing the company's name, the logo of the company showing people and their co-joined hands. It hurt like hell. This was all I had. It was as if the reality slapped me HARD. My success was a failure. A low blow to me. 

I made my life with this company, but it was all a lie. 

I didn't realise it was cold or I had walked in the direction of the cemetery.

A cold breeze caused me to shiver and I realised my face was wet. 

I was crying. 

I went to my usual place, my mom and dad's grave. I ran my hand on the carved stone. I shivered as the cold breeze passed again but it felt like someone had caressed my tear soaked cheeks. 

I sat down, thinking about the betrayal and how would I now act. I needed to get myself together and search for clues. I wanted to make this company into what I always thought it was. Maybe this was a ploy. A scam run by the other officials Or hunters. I needed to get into this. 

So engrossed in my thoughts, I didn't realise that someone was sitting next to me , watching me with his blue eyes. 

It was  HIM.